Vilma on "Mike and Mike" Wednesday morning, 8AM(*MERGED*) (1 Viewer)

The miami game is over, but it should definately be on hand as course material,lessons learned kinda thing. Greene should have asked Vilma about the secret to shutting down the kitten offense. Not sure if vilma would have given up the goods,probably not. As far as "playoffs" goes,a win against the falcons gets you closer to that prize,Vilma knows that,but they had to talk about something.

I think Vilma enjoyed the DP interview more as well. DP has always been a fair interviewer who isn't prone to the media hype and over inflation of out of context quotes, even in his days with the mothership.

I think the players are more comfortable chatting with him, because they know they'll get a fair shake. I think the Saints, especially after the mishandling of Reggie's quote, may be somewhat skeptical when it comes to lowering their guard with the so called 'worldwide leader in sports.'

The Mike and MIke interview sounded all business. The DP interview sounded like Vil was chatting with someone he was comfortable with.

Vilma was a class act. He didn't take the "Reggie said" bait. Answered the question with logic. Totally impressed with this guy and our entire LB corps.

Agreed - humble pie. I heard the whole interview this am and he is a class act. Said the team is not looking ahead, but they are confident that they can compete every Sunday. He gave good props to the fans in the dome talking about the noise level. He even asked M/M if they have ever attended a game in the dome. M & M agreed with his comments about the dome being a tremendous HFA for the Saints. What a great pick up this guy has been -- GEAUX SAINTS!

Well the way he worded it was, NOBODY has been able to stop the WC even in their losses, they run on everyone. What makes it so good>?

So what Greeny said was WRONG, Im pretty sure i saw a stat that they ran the WC 13x for 30 yards vs us, that would be getting SHUTDOWN. So they DONT run on everyone :)

They got 3 easy TD's out of it so no matter what their per carry average was they had some success.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom