Vilma on "Mike and Mike" Wednesday morning, 8AM(*MERGED*) (1 Viewer)

They also are going to talk about Reggie's comment. I'm emailing them now.

Jonathan Vilma coming up on Mike and Mike

Just a heads up guys. I'm on my way in to work so if I can't recap, I'm hoping someone else will.

Thanks. Just turned it on. I'm sure someone will post a video *ahem* St. Chadwick *ahem*

Wow, just read this thread and turned on mike and mike just in time to see Vilmas picture disappear and they thanked him for the interview. Recap much appreciated

Nothing wrong w/ what Reggie said, we are confident. If we do what we know what we can do, we are confident.

Yes it's too early to talk HFA in playoffs, our focus in on ATL.

Playing at home is awesome, that would be great, but its too early.

Watched film of ATL last night. Good balanced O. They can run the ball & spread you out w/ Gonzo, White & Matt Ryan. Definately a big challenge.

Thats about it.

<embed src="http://www.4shared.com/embed/144352603/ca6286e7" width="480" height="380" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed>

Why is the wildcat so good? They run it well and have a good offensive line.

Asked him about Reggie's statement about going undefeated. He said that they definitely feel that they should win every game But they're staying focused.

Greeny:"It may be too early to talk about undefeated but it's not too early to talk about homefield advantage."(paraphrased).
Vilma: It actually is too early. We are focused on getting our first division win Monday night.

Asked him what makes Atlanta tough. He said their offense is good and somewhat reminds him of ours. Their O line is good and they are efficient.

He also said how much of an advantage the fans are when playing at home.

He spoke with confidence and still stayed grounded. I love it when he does interviews. He's well spoken and represents us well.

Complemented Miami O-Line but said the big runs were toss sweep and power not wildcat.

Complemented how defense is playing well together.

Defended Reggie's personal comments about undefeated statement but said that TEAM thoughts are win one at a time. They played the tape of the comment - he didn't guarantee anything he just ssaid he believed that he thought they were good enough to basically win every week...

Complemented fans and support. Greenie lured him into homefield advantage talk and he said that the fans would be important as they were against NYG.

Complemented Fowlclowns O and ssaid their O reminds him of Saints O the way they use Gonzales and Rodddy White.

Ready to prepare for Monday Night.

St. Chadwick posted the video in another thread. Hope he doesn't mind me embedding it here.

<embed src="http://www.4shared.com/embed/144352603/ca6286e7" width="420" height="320" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

Greenie's Question on the Wild Cat was lame. 29 total yards they racked up on us with that and once we locked it down... it was ineffective.

Vilma was a class act. He didn't take the "Reggie said" bait. Answered the question with logic. Totally impressed with this guy and our entire LB corps.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom