Vilma on Sirius! (1 Viewer)

Mavrick608

Big Game Hunter
Reaction score
He just got off. He sounded so happy about being in New Orleans he just talked about wanting to get healthy and siad one of the main factors to him comming here was our commitment to winning. Adam asked him about what he wanted to accomplish from a personal standpoint in his career. His response was to say he didnt care about personal stats he just wanted the team to do well and win the Superbowl. He sounds like a class act who is pumped about being in the black and gold.

He really is a class act and if healthy a probowler, Like Drew Brees , he is a guy that you put your money on.

Thanks for the recap. Hopefully he continues to heal and reaches beast status.

He just got off. He sounded so happy about being in New Orleans he just talked about wanting to get healthy and siad one of the main factors to him comming here was our commitment to winning. Adam asked him about what he wanted to accomplish from a personal standpoint in his career. His response was to say he didnt care about personal stats he just wanted the team to do well and win the Superbowl. He sounds like a class act who is pumped about being in the black and gold.

:beerchug:

Thanks!

He seemed like the knee was a non issue. It sounded like the knee was just a rehab type procedure. He did say he wont be in our OTA's but will be ready for training camp. This was just a precaution by our FO to make sure he his healed and ready to kick some butt.

I believe for once since 1992 we will have a "FACE" of our defense !!!

I believe for once since 1992 we will have a "FACE" of our defense !!!

Yeah...Fujita did a good job in the recent interim though :hihi:

Man, I'm pumped for the season already, and we haven't even gone though the draft!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom