Vilma Talking To Saints (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even notice who posted this. I think theres little chance Mike and Mike actually said this.

This guy loves Mike and Mike.

Watch out though he has that voodoo potion.

Assuming the original post is a lie, people who makes topics like this should be banned.

Since when does Mike and Mike "report" anything? Its a talk show and I do not think I have ever heard them break any news.

:ban_him: think about it when something happens and you start the topic do you immediately log off and say nothing more???

It replays on ESPN2 midday.

I hope we get this guy. I think if we do get him that means the rumors of microfracture surgery were not true. Otherwise I don't see us trading for a guy with permant glass knees.

Please go look up microfracture surgery. It's a procedure done to promote cartlidge growth. Nobody even knows the extent of his injury b/c of the Jets injury policy.

It could be a partially torn ligament (great news), it could be a totally torn ligament (bad news) or it could be degenerative knee disorder (VERY bad news)

What we do know is that the game he was injured in, he came out, but finished the game. Major knee injuries don't allow you to finish games. So I really don't know...and neither does anyone else outside the Jets.

:rollon: :rollon: :rollon: :rollon: :rollon: :rollon:

Imagine how last year may have been different if we DID sign Roderick Hood....

I'm closing this unless I get some sort of confirmation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom