Vilma Talking To Saints (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is gonna take to get vilma, and what are we willing to offer?

Mike and Mike has been over for a few hours...............haven't they? I know I listened to them on my way into work today and it was Kousilious(sp) and Golic....Greenie was out.

Sorry man, but I seem to remember you starting numerous threads about Mike and Mike reporting something that never came true or other posters dismissed.

Is there some other kind of verification you can provide or maybe an audio link?
Not saying this isn't true, just that I can't listen to Mike and Mike and you have been unreliable on things they've said before.

yea and we just franchised Faine and signed Crumpler

this is the same BS who are you a falcon fan who doesn't have anything else to do because you have the worst team ever.

Last edited:
As for whether its a rumor or not -- well my guess is that Vilma's agent would have the Saints on his list -- I mean he knows we just made an offer for Thomas -- why wouldn't he

I am also sure we will talk to the doctors like we did with Brees -- but if we can medically clear him -- and get him for a 4th I would take the chance --

At this point just the Saints making an offer for Thomas makes me happy - they are finally realizing that having a lot of mediocre defensive players and calling them a team does not make a fearsome unit

Mike and Mike has been over for a few hours...............haven't they? I know I listened to them on my way into work today and it was Kousilious(sp) and Golic....Greenie was out.

It replays on ESPN2 midday.

I hope we get this guy. I think if we do get him that means the rumors of microfracture surgery were not true. Otherwise I don't see us trading for a guy with permant glass knees.

I figure they will want a 3rd for him... And I think someone would give them a 3rd...

I would be willing to give a 4th... maybe a 3rd for Vilma and thier 6th rounder....

Mike & Mike also reported that we had agreed to terms with Roderick Hood last offseason, and it was just a matter of time before we announced the signing.

I hope this is true though.

Why is this guy still allowed to post?

This is the same poster who started threads stating that according to mike and mike the Saints were talking with Miami about Ricky Williams, with Grady Jackson, with Corey Dillon, and were going to move to Sante Fe, NM,

If this guy is lying he should be banned.

A 2nd? Not a chance, a 4th at the most and that's only after Dr. Andrews gives him a clean bill of health.
Look at the teams ahead of us. If they give a 3rd and we give a 3rd who's do you think they take? Unless we throw in 2 picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom