Vilma Tweet (1 Viewer)

Bala Lowkz

Who Dat Supporter.!!
Reaction score
Payton says he sees a role for jonathan vilma....well jonathan vilma likes what jonathan vilma's coach is talking about. Holla! @JonVilma51

Yeah baby another year in black and gold! Who Dat!

If I judged Vilma based on tweets I'd never have guessed that he was one of the most intelligent players in the league. Should I have said that in a stewie voice?

He really is undersized for the change we are about to make...maybe WiLB. Put him there, as an onfield coach, bc we need his intelligence on the field. We would just have to watch and see if he still have any wood to lay...and how he covers.

He is just rubbing Peter King's nose in the dirt, from last spring.

King tweeted that Vilma should be in the soup line by now.

He's the roadrunner tweeting..... 'beep beep'

Maybe Joe Horn actually tweeted those.

Joe participated in a local fundraiser in Monroe this past Friday. Dude was a complete egotistical, needy prima donna.

He wanted 3 suites for him and his posse, skipped out on rehearsal to play golf, raised $46 for the event and had no one show up to fill his tables that could have been sold had he not lied about how many people were coming to support him.

Hope that Vilma has an enjoyable off season knowing he can return to his professional home. He has earned some R & R. He fought the good fight and won every battle the hard way. Hope he does the same on the field next year.

I got a lot of respect for Vilma. The man put Goodell in his place. Now nobody trusts Goodell except ESPN, and Jeff Duncan.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom