Vilma's christmas gift to himself (1 Viewer)

SaintShane

All-Pro
Reaction score
Jonathan Vilma
since nobody wants to take down those falcons, looks like ill be making that my xmas gift to me when we beat them dec 27th!! right now its all about the bengals tho

Just saw it on facebook and wanted to share for those that don't have Facebook!

Unfortunately, taking them down won't be enough... we need Tampa to nut up this weekend and get some revenge....

I hope Hartley gives himself christmas gift too and kicks two or three fieldgoals against the Falcons. That will take away any bad mojo, especially if it helps us over take them in the division.

Unfortunately, taking them down won't be enough... we need Tampa to nut up this weekend and get some revenge....

But its all we can control. We cant control another team. We have to take care of business and let the chips fall where they may.

Its all good. They're gonna drop one at some point. We lost to the Browns. Good teams lose to bad teams all the time.

That's what I was thinking when I saw the FB post earlier this morning. I hope Vilma does give himself the present he wants... but I also hope that someone else delivers a present as well.

All of these will be fine with me:

Tampa beats Atlanta
We beat Atlanta on their home turf (this one is a must for me)
or Philly beats Atlanta in the Georgia Dome in the playoffs.

My oldest son was reading over my shoulder and looked at me and said Mom, I hope Vilma along with the rest of the Saints pluck some dirty bird feathers and keep them flying anymore for all Saints fans for christmas and you know what, even if the falcons do take the division the Saints will still kick their *** right out of the playoffs. I love his confidence!!!!

Vilma treats his facebook fans right....... :beerchug: and he's right about beating the turds!

It IS all about the Bengals. They Have Much To Play For!

It's not like there's no history here.

I can remember one season not too long ago when we only needed ONE single victory against the Bengals to make the post-season. If I remember correctly their only victory that season was the one that kept us out of the playoffs when they beat us and AB.

They Have Much To Play For.

Every win is a must win.

This is our biggest game of the year right now.

Vilma needs to worry about the game at hand. We playing a very good team this week.

I hope Hartley gives himself christmas gift too and kicks two or three fieldgoals against the Falcons. That will take away any bad mojo, especially if it helps us over take them in the division.

Not me - all touchdowns, baby. :rock:

Like 7 of them. :17:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom