Vilma's Tweet on Today's Practice... (1 Viewer)

Poor Palmer. He never have a good outing against the Saints.

Poor Palmer. He never have a good outing against the Saints.

I don't feel sorry for him. Hopefully that record will stand after Sunday. :hihi:

I think the falcons win(and the subsequent media attention) gave our ultra competitive coach a little extra motivation.

I wonder if Vilma smells like a man... man!

various.jpg

I have to ask...
where on earth did you get that picture? funnier every time I look at it. :hihi:

There aren't any women playing in the NFL last time I checked so I would hope so. What's the big deal about the tweet to make a thread about it as if this is the first time the Saints have practiced all season long? It's FOOTBALL.

No, Prima Donna's?

I have to ask...
where on earth did you get that picture? funnier every time I look at it. :hihi:

Glad you like it :checkit: Google is a powerful thing...
Actually, when I was young my step-father used to embarrass me in front of my friends from school - he would cook in the kitchen and then call the kids to come inside, then put his swimming goggles on and start cutting the onions while whistling or singing :covri: So I definitely can relate to that picture...

There aren't any women playing in the NFL last time I checked so I would hope so. What's the big deal about the tweet to make a thread about it as if this is the first time the Saints have practiced all season long? It's FOOTBALL.

Obviously he was saying it was a harder than normal practice. And yes, that is notable in that it reflects a certain kind of attitude on the part of the coaches.

Obviously he was saying it was a harder than normal practice. And yes, that is notable in that it reflects a certain kind of attitude on the part of the coaches.

But is it threadworthy? Like we didn't know professional, championship coaches are hard on their players in practice. This is the Saints we're talking about, not the Cleveland Browns

You see, when he says "men only", and it's in all caps, I think he's emphasizing that it was a tough practice not capable of being endured by anything other than tough guys up to that sort of challenge. I'm pretty sure he wasn't informing us that they didn't allow women to practice with them today, rather they had a hard practice and the guys stepped up to the challenge. I think it's a good thing.

But is it threadworthy? Like we didn't know professional, championship coaches are hard on their players in practice. This is the Saints we're talking about, not the Cleveland Browns
obviously it is, it got you to make at least two posts in it... God forbid you'd post in a not-worthy thread

Glad you like it :checkit: Google is a powerful thing...
Actually, when I was young my step-father used to embarrass me in front of my friends from school - he would cook in the kitchen and then call the kids to come inside, then put his swimming goggles on and start cutting the onions while whistling or singing :covri: So I definitely can relate to that picture...

That actually works. The crying from onions is caused by the sulphuric acid in the onions. The fumes get in your eyes and make them tear. I wear the shop type safety goggles and I'm fine. If I don't, my eyes swell up for hours.

Originally Posted by SonOfNOLA

I don't think he was referring to women. More like MEN as opposed to boys (like Cowboys?).

Relax man, it's just Vilma psyching himself up and the fans love it. Why does it bother you?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom