Tweet/s Vince Biegel doing well in Miami (1 Viewer)

At this point, it seems like they won on this trade.
How you figure? Because someone posted a pic with media surrounding him and tweeted it? For all we know he can be telling the story of 3 fiddy and how he encountered the creature from the Paleozoic era, because his stats aren't lighting the room up. :)

Last edited:
i havent seen him play. but looking at the stats,

biegel
started 1 game, played in 5, 2 tackles, 6 assisted, 1 sack

alonso
started 1 game, played in 6, 6 tackles, 3 assisted

i hope they both do great, pulling for biegel, he got traded from a super bowl contender with a HOF qb, to one of the worst teams of our time.

At this point, it seems like they won on this trade.

I don't see it that way, Alonso has contributed to a team that is 5-1 , without Brees. Defense played a big part in most of those games. Biegel was mostly special teams. Keep in mind the offenses we have played against w/ elusive players like Russ Wilson, Dak Prescott, Zeke, Fournette

How you figure? Because someone posted a pic with media surrounding him and tweeted it? For all we know he can be telling the story of 3 fiddy and how he encountered the creature from the paleolithic era, because his stats aren't lighting the room up. :)

I originally posted it because I felt good to see something positive going on for Vince Biegel - being shipped off from the Saints to the Dolphins had to be a kick in the pants.

However, I think it was a win/win for both teams. I think the Saints made out well on the trade for the reason that we already have lost one starting LB and a backup LB that were on the starting day roster. Plus (except for one sack), Kiko's stats are a little better on less snaps than Vince's.

Kiko is getting more snaps each week as he learns the system and gets more opportunities, so i think he will continue to contribute more as the season goes along:

IMG_20191018_090856_809.jpg

I originally posted it because I felt good to see something positive going on for Vince Biegel - being shipped off from the Saints to the Dolphins had to be a kick in the pants.

However, I think it was a win/win for both teams. I think the Saints made out well on the trade for the reason that we already have lost one starting LB and a backup LB that were on the starting day roster. Plus (except for one sack), Kiko's stats are a little better on less snaps than Vince's.

Kiko is getting more snaps each week as he learns the system and gets more opportunities, so i think he will continue to contribute more as the season goes along:

IMG_20191018_090856_809.jpg
Meant no disrespect to your post, was just making a funny about the Dolphins winning the trade. Too early to tell and nobody has won the trade at this point and I agree with your analysis above.

Meant no disrespect to your post, was just making a funny about the Dolphins winning the trade. Too early to tell and nobody has won the trade at this point and I agree with your analysis above.

No disrespect taken at all my WhoDat Brother! I was just going into my slant on the trade being a win/win since I hadn't said anything on it. And as for me feeling bad for Vince being shipped off to Miami, I guess it could have been worse - for instance if we would have shipped him off to the Bengals or such. Lol. At least he can hang out on Miami Beach!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom