Vince Marinello: Guilty [Update: Dies in Prison] (1 Viewer)

Bill

Thirsty for more!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
For those of us who grew up listening to Marinello report so much of the Saints news, it just shows how little we truly know about those we see on a daily basis.

Can't say I was surprised at the verdict though.

There seemed to be little doubt that they had the right man for the murder.

What a crime!

Last edited by a moderator:
New Orleans leads the U.S. in crimes not prosecuted, glad this one was prosecuted.

The evidence was overwhelming against him. Not to mention that he made a murder checklist and left it behind for investigators to find. :fou:

There was an editorial in the TP last week where Vince was interviewed by one of the TP's writers in Marinello's hotel room and the author said that Vince acted like he didn't have a care in the world. Amazing.

The whole situation was a mess.
He really implicated himself in many ways with this crime, though.

To bad he will never get to professionally comment on the Saints again.
I used to enjoy listening to him.

It tarnishes good memories of he and Buddy D together on "Hey Buddy D" falking Saints football//I thought he was the best guy on 870 post Katrina.....murdeous scum.....How about a Vince MARINELLO-OJ jailhouse interview

OJ: You Left a checklist?
VINCE: You got off and chased someone with a gun
OJ: But, You left a checklist?

It tarnishes good memories of he and Buddy D together on "Hey Buddy D" talking Saints football//I thought he was the best guy on 870 post Katrina.....murdeous scum.....How about a Vince MARINELLO-OJ jailhouse interview

OJ: You Left a checklist?
VINCE: You got off and chased someone with a gun
OJ: But, You left a checklist?

No matter how stupid they are, they both got the minimum of what they deserved.

I just hope all the families of their victims are able to find some resolution in the verdicts.

I remember being in the same parking lot where he shot her the day before this happened. The other thing I remember most was his mugshot without his toupe.

1582896491339.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom