Vince Young Wants Chance To Play Or Out Of Tennessee (1 Viewer)

-Scar-

Reaction score
"If them guys don't want me to be in there, then it's time for me to make a career change for myself because the fact is I'm ready to play ball and if they're not ready for me to play ball, somebody is."

Source: WMAR-TV

The agent for Titans backup quarterback Vince Young says that Young doesn’t want to be traded if he’s not the starter. Even if Young himself recently said just that. “Vince’s desire has always been to compete for the starting quarterback job in Tennessee,” agent Major Adams said. “Even before they drafted him, they asked him if he thought he could compete for the starting role, and he said yes. He has always been a starter and that is his mindset. He has not asked to be traded, and in fact, is going to an event at Bud Adams’ ranch this weekend. Plus, he was in there working out [Monday]. If he didn’t have a desire to stay there, he wouldn’t be doing any of that.” Adams says that Young will be attending an event this weekend at owner Bud Adams’ ranch this weekend.

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

This guy is too much of a vag to be an elite QB. So he thinks, in his immature, vaggy mind, "Either you give me the starting job without earning it, even thought Kerry might be the better solution right now, or I'm out." This is even worse than having his mommy stick up for him this past season.

IMO, Vince Young = joke

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom