vinny curry interest? (1 Viewer)

baarbogast

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score

Aaron Freeman@falcfans

https://twitter.com/falcfans/status/1264765685131030528

Per @GeoffMosherNFL in this pod ep, #Eagles free agent DE Vinny Curry has had interest from the #Falcons and #Saints. Here's hoping the Falcons make him in an offer next week when they get cap space. He's coming off a strong 2019 https://twitter.com/GeoffMosherNFL/status/1263453256589639680 …

Since there no injury news during the offseason, I've been taking the fact that we havent gone after a DE to mean that we expect Davenport to be healthy for 2020... us being said to be in the mix for Curry is enough to make me worry some.

We need more pass rush help (one can never have enough). If starters miss time we need someone to step in. At this point I don't think T-Rex, Granderson and Noah Spence are the answer if Davenport is on a pitch count. Griffin would be ideal but his price may just be too much. I think they will kick the tires on the remaining guys like Michael Bennett, Vinny Curry, and Ansah. Don't know if any have gas in the tank but they'll likely add one more DE about 6-3 and 280.

Aaron Freeman@falcfans

Per @GeoffMosherNFL in this pod ep, #Eagles free agent DE Vinny Curry has had interest from the #Falcons and #Saints. Here's hoping the Falcons make him in an offer next week when they get cap space. He's coming off a strong 2019 https://twitter.com/GeoffMosherNFL/status/1263453256589639680 …

I love curry, especially Thai spiced red curry

We need more pass rush help (one can never have enough). If starters miss time we need someone to step in. At this point I don't think T-Rex, Granderson and Noah Spence are the answer if Davenport is on a pitch count. Griffin would be ideal but his price may just be too much. I think they will kick the tires on the remaining guys like Michael Bennett, Vinny Curry, and Ansah. Don't know if any have gas in the tank but they'll likely add one more DE about 6-3 and 280.

I don’t mind if they take any of those three guys you mentioned. They’re better than the three depth guys the Saints already have.

Since there no injury news during the offseason, I've been taking the fact that we havent gone after a DE to mean that we expect Davenport to be healthy for 2020... us being said to be in the mix for Curry is enough to make me worry some.

I hear you. I think Dav will be good to play, but the question is at what level? I think his injury sometimes takes 6-8 months to fully return to form from, from what I’ve read. As a pass rusher, being comfortable with the foot enough to regain some of that explosiveness is a major factor. Wouldn’t hurt, if there’s any question, to bring in another guy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom