Vinovich Refereeing the Super Bowl (1 Viewer)

ive been lighting a candle every week at mass for both he and ramona shelburne to get kidney stones

Wonder if it’s an indication they going to cheat someone in the nfccg? Vinovich would be ideal if San Fran was playing in the SB. Maybe it’s too ideal for it and they screw SF in favor of GB so theirs no west coast bias....
I don't think they're going to have to do much cheating for the Santa Clara 49ers, Green Bay is just going to get waxed again.

If anything, they'll probably call the game far tighter against the 49ers just to try and keep the Packers in it and avoid losing viewers in a blowout (like they would've had our NFC Championship last year been officiated evenly across the board).

I love to have been a fly on the wall when Sean Payton heard that news.

I don't think they're going to have to do much cheating for the Santa Clara 49ers, Green Bay is just going to get waxed again.

If anything, they'll probably call the game far tighter against the 49ers just to try and keep the Packers in it and avoid losing viewers in a blowout (like they would've had our NFC Championship last year been officiated evenly across the board).

I dunno even though it was division rival, they got Seattle pretty good, same Seattle team that should of beaten San Fran twice. Officials couldn't spot the ball for Seattle for anything.

He doesn’t need Cavaletto or Turner, he’ll coach up the crew just like he did last year

The NFL is so CORUPT THEY CANT EVEN HIDE IT ANYMORE

This game used to have some INTEGRITY!

Ever since Clown Goodell has taken over it's become a Dictatorship and a circus.

The owners are just as bad

They care more about their next dollar then the reputation of the league and the perception the fans have of how corrupt the NFail has become.

It's so sad when a handful of people feel so entitled to ruin it for the people who put their bodies on the line every week, as well as the rest of the country.

When you are not one of their chosen ones, you almost dont stand a chance.

I feel so sorry for players like Drew Brees. Who have sacrificed so much for this game, and deserve so much more then what this game has given him

One saying that my parents always told me growing up was

"Money is the root of all evil"

Until I got older, I never fully understood exactly what they meant by it.

It's pretty easy to see now, it's not just in football.

If one team wins by benefit of a terrible call, you know what the nfl response will be.?

The fix was in for LA to go to the super bowl to solidify their position in LA. But Brees and his offense had no answer when they shut down Thomas. We need a WR in the first round. So many good ones this year.

I understand the anger directed towards Vinovich... he's the white hat... he's the 1 who actually verbalizes & signals the infraction... and ultimately the buck does stop with him

but let's be real here... that's not his area of the field to patrol... officiating procedure says the referee is responsible for the offensive backfield, including any infractions against the QB (and yes the pic caught him looking in that general direction... it could've been the 1st tenth of a second of the play Vinovich had seen after turning his head from his assigned duty)

if we're still mad at anyone about that day... let's get the 2 officials who's area of the field the play happened in... and the 2 officials who failed to get it right... and those 2 officials were Patrick Turner & Gary Cavaletto

Turner & Cavaletto should be the 2 names that go down in infamy
So since Vinovich is responsible for any infractions against the QB, what about the hit to Drew in OT?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom