N/S Vipers @ Guardians (1 Viewer)

I believe that will be incomplete

I'm not sure that I like the shorter play clock
But I'm really digging the kick off and how they actually show the conversation between the replay and on field official

I'm not sure that I like the shorter play clock
But I'm really digging the kick off and how they actually show the conversation between the replay and on field official
Me too. Makes it look like they have nothing to hide. It just shows the NFL likes their little secrecy so they can sway games

The transparency is so refreshing. I did, however think that TE catch/fumble was actually a catch/fumble. Caught it, one foot down, knocked out. A small gripe i know, but I disagreed

The transparency is so refreshing. I did, however think that TE catch/fumble was actually a catch/fumble. Caught it, one foot down, knocked out. A small gripe i know, but I disagreed
The TE did tuck the ball away but the replay official made a point to say only 1 foot down so maybe 2 feet down is a requirement for a catch

WR is really a position where you can see the difference in caliber... so many more drops when you're not dealing with the elite players.

The TE did tuck the ball away but the replay official made a point to say only 1 foot down so maybe 2 feet down is a requirement for a catch
I believe you only need One foot down in this league to constitute a catch, not sure about having to make a Football move however.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom