Virtual Draft gets dry run tomorrow (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I'm sure it will mostly go pretty smoothly. It could be tricky if, say, a GM or Coach's internet connection were to go out. That's something I thought of the other day after we lost power and internet in the storm. Hopefully they've got backup plans in place for those rare but possible situations. Cell phones could get them by I suppose.

guillermo

Visible minority
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know this is weird to say, but I am guessing people involved will have more fun than usual. Doing the same on a different situation bring stress but also you lean from it.

I have seen the work stations of Eric DaCosta, Tom Telesco and Thomas Dimitroff. All are full of technology but also have closest a LAN line just in case.

Tomorrow's dry run will be fun for all them, forget about the poker playing, they will be interested in seeing how other managers handle themselves and are quick to respond.

I am looking forward for Thursday.

OP
OP
Dan in Lafayette

Dan in Lafayette

Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe they could have some fun with by sending in "creative names" of imaginary football players and have Goodell announce them from his basement.

"With the 16th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Atlanta Falcons select, quarterback, Biggus Dickus, University of Wome.

Taker597

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe they could have some fun with by sending in "creative names" of imaginary football players and have Goodell announce them from his basement.

"With the 16th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Atlanta Falcons select, quarterback, Biggus Dickus, University of Wome.
Or a team trade all their picks and be like," We out folks"

Like the 28th pick trades up to 3rd. Lol

Loose Cannon

Tangibles
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This is going to end up like most of our fantasy football drafts.

Remote guy who can't ever figure out the software: Cincy
Guy who accidentally drafts the 7th rounder with the same last name as the 1st rounder he wanted: Giants
Guy who keeps interrupting the draft to take cigarette breaks every 20 minutes: Raiders
Guy who is way too wasted for an 11am draft: Buffalo
Guy who keeps trying to make ridiculous trades mid-draft: Pats
Guy who makes you order a veggie lovers pizza despite the fact that they suck: 49ers

etc.

They'll be lucky to get through 1 round in the first night.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom