Virtual Draft gets dry run tomorrow (2 Viewers)

This is going to end up like most of our fantasy football drafts.

Remote guy who can't ever figure out the software: Cincy
Guy who accidentally drafts the 7th rounder with the same last name as the 1st rounder he wanted: Giants
Guy who keeps interrupting the draft to take cigarette breaks every 20 minutes: Raiders
Guy who is way too wasted for an 11am draft: Buffalo
Guy who keeps trying to make ridiculous trades mid-draft: Pats
Guy who makes you order a veggie lovers pizza despite the fact that they suck: 49ers

etc.

They'll be lucky to get through 1 round in the first night.

"Yeah, we want *static* Jefferson."

"What?"

"We want *static* -son. WR from *static* University!"

"The pick is in, the New Orleans Saints select Van Jefferson from Florida University."

"WHAT?! It's the University of Florida and we want JUSTIN Jeffer*static*"
Thank you for this I’m dying?

"Yeah, we want *static* Jefferson."

"What?"

"We want *static* -son. WR from *static* University!"

"The pick is in, the New Orleans Saints select Van Jefferson from Florida University."

"WHAT?! It's the University of Florida and we want JUSTIN Jeffer*static*"
It's only funny if it doesn't actually happen. In all seriousness, how else can the league get this done? They might have been better off postponing the draft, but other problems probably would have arisen.

1st pick was Trey Adams OT Washington to the Dallas Cowboys after a trade with Cincinnati.

Email may be the best way to go because you avoid streaming issues and you have an record of who you picked. Of course, this assumes that the NFL has it own private web.

Email may be the best way to go because you avoid streaming issues and you have an record of who you picked. Of course, this assumes that the NFL has it own private web.
Safest bet is, by phonecall and a text message. Text messages will be your receipt as well. And just leave a voicemail, on Ol Rodger’s phone. Double security. Loomis can make the call, while Payton sends a text message. Does not get any more secure than that, unless the feds have a wiretap on Ol Rodger for possible criminal activity, such as robbing a NFL team of a Super Bowl opportunity! ?

Speaking of the draft, why do I feel the draft have always been the longest to wait for. Doesn't it seems like from last day of the combine till 3rd week of April drags on forever. For 2 months, I have read and seen so many "mock draft" and analysis that would drive me insane. To me the draft is like another season and I just can't wait for it to start.

Maybe they could have some fun with by sending in "creative names" of imaginary football players and have Goodell announce them from his basement.

"With the 16th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Atlanta Falcons select, quarterback, Biggus Dickus, University of Wome.

Was the top pick by the Romans back in the day.... ;) ....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom