Vista Sucks! (1 Viewer)

See Hard

Spelling Police
Reaction score
so i moved all of my music (about 8 gigs) from my C:/ drive to my D:/ drive to make some room... so then i had to re add all of my library on iTunes. well when i click add folder to library and try to add my new music folder ... iTunes freezes EVERYTIME... has anyone else had this problem or know a way to fix it? I've heard its because of Vista

ive kinda got it workin thanks thorin.... does anyone know how to delete duplicates with out going one by one, that would take forever

Welcome to the Tech Board, See Hard! Stick around, we've been griping about Vista back here for a while. :hihi:

Lot's of geeky experts back here to help too.

iTunes suck, is it a coincidence an apple application sucks on Windows and/or vice versa? DOS rulz all!

Don't worry Willy Wonka will come through soon with new chocolate for you guys to complain about soon, by then you will forget all about the good ole Vista days.

I got a notice when I tried to install my HP photo printer, Deskjet 825c, on my Vista laptop:

"Your HP product appears to be more than five years old.
HP will not be providing Vista drivers for products more than five years old.
Visit http://www.hp.com to see the great line of new HP products which support Vista!"

Jerks!!!!!!

I got a notice when I tried to install my HP photo printer, Deskjet 825c, on my Vista laptop:

"Your HP product appears to be more than five years old.
HP will not be providing Vista drivers for products more than five years old.
Visit http://www.hp.com to see the great line of new HP products which support Vista!"

Jerks!!!!!!

Creative Sound Card owners - SaintsReport Community Forums

You're not alone. Make no mistake, this has nothing to do with Vista. HP is using Vista as an easy excuse to make you buy another printer. I think we'll eventually get to some sort of legal consumer protection with things like this.

ive kinda got it workin thanks thorin.... does anyone know how to delete duplicates with out going one by one, that would take forever

There is no button for that. If so, I have not seen it yet. You can go to view, show duplicates and it will separate all of your duplicates from the rest of the songs. But, you have to delete them one-by-one b/c they are in an aa bb cc... pattern. A techy (which I am no where near) could easily have those arrayed in and abc... abc... pattern and voila, user friendly.

Vista needs a lot of driver updates on many applications. My HP laser printer didn't work on Vista, but I had to wait a couple months before I googled a way to install. Til this day, there's still no driver for my HP printer. :idunno:

never had a problem with Vista and itunes. i have run into issues with itunes and itunes libraries.

I guess I don't ask much from Vista but it works fine for me. It has never given me a problem that a simple-to-find patch didn't fix. XP had the same issues though.

I think yall are just a bunch of whiners. However, why the Hell does Itunes even give you the option of erasing your entire Ipod every time you plug it into a new computer? Who wants to erase their Ipod? That's the all-time stupidest (most stupid?) option in the history of options.

sound's like most of you should have a beef with HP's policy for new drivers. not with microsoft for vista.. aim your anger at the right TOOL..lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom