Vlad Putin Stole Super Bowl Ring? (1 Viewer)

Yeah. Not sure why Yahoo brought this up again. It's kind of old news.

The old news was that he "gave" it to putin and there was a misunderstanding. Turns out Putin stole it while saying "I could kill somebody with this". The first time Kraft went public with this was last week, its not just on yahoo, its on every news site.

NFL.com
ESPN
NYtimes
NY Post
Boston globe
etc

The old news was that he "gave" it to putin. Turns out Putin stole it while saying "I could kill somebody with this" :hihi:

In soviet russia, the ring wears you!

I recall reading an article somewhere in the past where Kraft stated that Putin stole the ring.

Idk, old news to me.

Putin has just released a statement since kraft announced the theft last week

Kraft said last week that in 2005, he visited Russia and left without his Super Bowl ring, as Putin admiringly said, “I can kill someone with this” and walked off with it. At the time, Kraft released a statement saying he had given it as a gift to show the friendship between the American people and the Russian people, but Kraft now says he was pressured by the White House to make that statement to avoid an international incident.

“What Mr. Kraft is saying now is weird,” spokesman Dmitry Peskov said. “I was standing 20 centimeters away from him and Mr. Putin and saw and heard how Mr. Kraft gave this ring as a gift.”

The Russians say the ring is on display with other state gifts at the Kremlin.
Spokesman for Putin denies he stole Kraft

RIP Mr. Kraft.

Superbowl rings are never just given away. He stole that ring. I am now a fan of Putin. Thats some gangster ****.

he did , old news, good reason for cold war, asked to wear Crafts ring , put it in his pocket, and left surrounded with security, later the pres told craft that if would look better if you meant it as a gift, so he did. but really stolen by an evil dude.

Real reason Kraft gave up the ring...

Attachments

• In+Soviet+Russia_001.jpg
    In+Soviet+Russia_001.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 429

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom