Voltron - Season 2: January 20th (1 Viewer)

GrandAdmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So when the second season was originally announced, we were told it would premiere in "late 2016". Of course, that's not happening, but it's good to know that we got an early release date in a matter of weeks. And if the trailer indicates anything, we may soon be getting the team we were used to seeing back in the day.

<iframe src='http://players.brightcove.net/5083209771001/ByKyg8gh_default/index.html?videoId=5153053591001' allowfullscreen frameborder=0></iframe>

Granted, I thought Shiro was a good addition to the show. But we all knew he wouldn't last long, right? Hell, I expected him to die pretty quickly in season 1 like Sven did in the TV series.

Sorry about the autoplay. Can't find another version anywhere else.

I like Shiro, and I'm not looking forward to inevitably losing him. I liked the different team dynamic with Keith not automatically being the leader.

Have any of you other nerds(and I use that term lovingly) watched the new season yet? Thinking of binging.
Just finished it. It's right in line quality-wise with the first season right down to ending with a heck of a cliffhanger.

Have any of you other nerds(and I use that term lovingly) watched the new season yet? Thinking of binging.

With all the stuff with the Twitterer-in-Chief I forgot all about it. At least I know I have something to watch tonight. :9:

I'm about halfway through the new season. Holding up to the excellent season 1 so far.

Just starting in episode 1...

I stopped after episode 7. Not by choice though. It's just as good as season 1.

Absolutely loved season 2. That final battle in the finale... :9: Great lead off to go into season 3.

And whoever came up with the character idea of Sloth is a comedic genius. I laughed nearly every time he opened his mouth.

Finally, after nearly 3 months, I watched this season today. Totally agree it's up to the same quality as season 1. It might be even better. First 2 episodes were a little frustrating, especially the bit with Coran and Allura dealing dealing with the wormhole loop, but, after that, greatness. Final battle was sick, and a nice cliffhanger. Honestly, I had completely forgotten about the character mentioned in the last scene.

Finally, after nearly 3 months, I watched this season today. Totally agree it's up to the same quality as season 1. It might be even better. First 2 episodes were a little frustrating, especially the bit with Coran and Allura dealing dealing with the wormhole loop, but, after that, greatness. Final battle was sick, and a nice cliffhanger. Honestly, I had completely forgotten about the character mentioned in the last scene.
It's been three months. I'm sure it's ok to mention Prince Lotor. :hihi:

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom