Von Bell? (1 Viewer)

Vell will be our starting FS next year, give it time.

It's a fan message board.

It is.

That's his observation.

It was presented as fact, or as emanating from some source of information that he had access to.

Get over it.

Why? Do I not have the same right to discuss opinions and issues from my point of view, and question others' expression of theirs? Isn't that what a message board is for?

Go argue with your wife or neighbor or whatever.

I'm fine right here. I'm not so insecure with my views that I have to try and eliminate all possible opposing viewpoints from my world.

If he thinks Byrd is playing to protect himself he can say it.

He can. He also needs to express it as his opinion, or provide some qualification as to why he feels that way, or he will get asked to provide one.

We ran a single high with Sharper...whats the difference? Lot's of blitzing, lots of pressure, and close to stud man to man corners in 09. Now our corners are river parish disposal level and our front 4 pass rush looks like we have 4 under tackles rushing the passer in slo motion. Can we blitz more for pressure? Would anyone with those corners?

The success of the scheme is predicated on corners doing well man to man often on an island with a high margin of error placed on them, everything falls apart without them. If we go cover 2 our front 7 has to go into beast mode against the run and the front 4 has to be as good as 2013.

Sharper was better...way better. Byrd was just about non-existent on the field Sunday. Saints had seasoned, better corners too.

Bell is a rookie. It's going to take time.

Sticking him out there to get shell-shocked isn't going to help anyone. It'll just turn him into Josh Bullocks.

OMG paging vonn bell!!! You're a rookie in ur first nfl game and ur not looking like ronnie lott? Bust.

Instead of playing deep middle, where he can NEVER make a play on the ball, why not have Byrd cover 1 side and Bell cover the other? More like a Cover 2 and keep Vacarro around the LOS.

Either way, how we are using Byrd just isn't right. The guy doesn't make plays at all. If we are gonna suck and they both can't be on the field at the same time, let Bell get some reps in Byrds place.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">&#8220;Why does Byrd play so deep?&#8221;<br><br>That&#8217;s not unusual. <a href="https://t.co/lAU6wrP7N7">pic.twitter.com/lAU6wrP7N7</a></p>&mdash; Nick Underhill (@nick_underhill) <a href="https://twitter.com/nick_underhill/status/775530809587400704">September 13, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom