Vonn Bell looked great today (1 Viewer)

Yeah he was in on a lot of plays. Even Byrd looked decent today. Overall strong performance by the defense.

Vaccaro had another strong game as well, all DB's played well, Harris had his issues in the slot but all and all Defense gave us some hope at least today!

Yes he did. Aaron Glen has these guys playing at a different level. Props to all our dbs.

I'm thinking the 2-high safety look is a winner.
It's to protect the two rookies.

There isn't another team in the league dealing with what we are at the CB position. Heck I can't remember hearing a team having to go with 2 UDFA rookies AND a guy signed a week prior, playing like we have needed.

But so long as they hustle, wrap up and tackle, we should be competitive. And that's what you want from a very inexperienced back end.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Our defense looked good today, so we know they have the ability. If they end up sucking this year, it's on the coaching staff.

We have the personnel on both sides of the ball. Our team doesn't lack enough talent to win games. Something is wrong with the scheme and preparation...

It's to protect the two rookies.

There isn't another team in the league dealing with what we are at the CB position. Heck I can't remember hearing a team having to go with 2 UDFA rookies AND a guy signed a week prior, playing like we have needed.

But so long as they hustle, wrap up and tackle, we should be competitive. And that's what you want from a very inexperienced back end.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I have a good buddy of mine thats a Colts fan and he would disagree. They have V.Davis, Cromartie, Robinson, Geathers, and Darius Butler all out with injuries. Thats their top 3 CB's and starting S. We arent the only ones but we have been hit hard by the injury bug this year. Hopefully our team can play at least .500 ball till Breaux and Rankins get back and we get a boost.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom