Vonn Bell to Bengals (1 Viewer)

Humperdoo

Who Dat.
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
At least he's not in our division. Don't think this hurts us too much; he has 1 int. in 61 career games. Mostly box safety. Happy for him, but I think we'll be fine.
A good in the box Safety tho. And a nose for the ball.
How many ints does our ballhawking Free Safety have? And I’m not being a wise arse I just don’t think he has that many.

guillermo

Visible minority
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I hope it’s BIG money that will give us a 4th or 5th round comp pick next year. Please be $8M+ per year!!! Please!!!

I’m guessing $6M which would net us a second 6th rounder to go with our 3rd for Teddy.
It is a 3 year deal, total value of the contract should help us in the compensatory pick game.

Saint Lattimore

Restricted Airspace
Reaction score
Jesse Bates is a very good up-and-coming FS, and the Bengals current SS, Shawn Williams, is no slouch.

I think the Bengals could use Bell and/or Williams as hybrid LBs

Reaction score
Jenkins wasnt the player he is today when the saints let him go in FA.
He did an interview where he spoke and re dedicating himself to the game and learning a lot more under the coaches with Philly.

The same may happen for bell. He is a good player, Jenkins was considered good. But a change of scenery and different personal might elevate his game.

Plus, he should be excited, he might be playing with Burrow. Thats a upgrade over Brees. Flame away.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom