Vonn Bell to Bengals (1 Viewer)

Three Monkeys

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
The writing was on the wall when we signed Jenkins... Best of luck to him... he earned a pay day, and I am sure he got it. Just wasn't gonna be here because we already had his replacement on the roster (CGJ)
Just owndering if this was an Ingram situation.

Saints offered at least $8 million and he turned it down, so they went to Plan B.

tim martin

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Bell gave his all but his skills are limited. He’s not going to all of a sudden cover like Malcolm 3 yrs ago. Best of luck but we will be fine. Sign everson and let’s go to draft

Reaction score
A good in the box Safety tho. And a nose for the ball.
How many ints does our ballhawking Free Safety have? And I’m not being a wise arse I just don’t think he has that many.
Not the best argument to try and make. Williams has 10 in 3 years. Most of any Saint in that span.

MissippiWhoDat

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
A good in the box Safety tho. And a nose for the ball.
How many ints does our ballhawking Free Safety have? And I’m not being a wise arse I just don’t think he has that many.
10 with 2 forced fumbles. Marcus Williams is a good player that just has had a few mistakes at crucial times. There's not 5 free safeties better than him in the league.

Humperdoo

Who Dat.
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
8M? 1st I've heard of this.
And if he signed with the Bungles for less that is weird to me. I know he’s a Buckeye tho and that’s close. Maybe a family thing. I don’t think he wants to win as they aren’t winning anything imo.

St. Widge

Socially Distant
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The writing was on the wall when we signed Jenkins... Best of luck to him... he earned a pay day, and I am sure he got it. Just wasn't gonna be here because we already had his replacement on the roster (CGJ)
And, I could be wrong, but I honestly think that CGJ is going to be an upgrade at SS. I expect our nickel defense to have Williams and CGJ at safety with Malcom Jenkins covering the slot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom