Vonn Bell to Bengals (1 Viewer)

Jenkins wasnt the player he is today when the saints let him go in FA.
He did an interview where he spoke and re dedicating himself to the game and learning a lot more under the coaches with Philly.

The same may happen for bell. He is a good player, Jenkins was considered good. But a change of scenery and different personal might elevate his game.

Plus, he should be excited, he might be playing with Burrow. Thats a upgrade over Brees. Flame away.

The writing was on the wall when we signed Jenkins... Best of luck to him... he earned a pay day, and I am sure he got it. Just wasn't gonna be here because we already had his replacement on the roster (CGJ)

Just owndering if this was an Ingram situation.

Saints offered at least $8 million and he turned it down, so they went to Plan B.

Bell gave his all but his skills are limited. He’s not going to all of a sudden cover like Malcolm 3 yrs ago. Best of luck but we will be fine. Sign everson and let’s go to draft

A good in the box Safety tho. And a nose for the ball.
How many ints does our ballhawking Free Safety have? And I’m not being a wise arse I just don’t think he has that many.

Not the best argument to try and make. Williams has 10 in 3 years. Most of any Saint in that span.

A good in the box Safety tho. And a nose for the ball.
How many ints does our ballhawking Free Safety have? And I’m not being a wise arse I just don’t think he has that many.
10 with 2 forced fumbles. Marcus Williams is a good player that just has had a few mistakes at crucial times. There's not 5 free safeties better than him in the league.

8M? 1st I've heard of this.

And if he signed with the Bungles for less that is weird to me. I know he’s a Buckeye tho and that’s close. Maybe a family thing. I don’t think he wants to win as they aren’t winning anything imo.

Just owndering if this was an Ingram situation.

Saints offered at least $8 million and he turned it down, so they went to Plan B.

According to Underhill, Saints offered $7.5 million but Bell's people never responded to the offer. So, they move on to Malcolm Jenkins.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom