Vonn Bell to Bengals (1 Viewer)

Much more than Bell. It amazes me how overrated Bell is on this board. He is mostly the reason Marcus can’t play to his strengths because he has to worry about bells lack of coverage skills

? disagree with that. The neat thing is one of us will be proven wrong this season with Bell gone. If as you say he was why Marcus is a poor free safety...then Marcus will be freed up to make some good plays.

Instead of his highlight reel of terribly anti clutch plays. That’s the only time I’ve ever seen him really. He did have one very nice interception last season if I recall correctly. Showed great range on that play.

It’s amazing to me how anyone here thinks Williams is a good free safety.

I hope you’re right tho and I’ll be pulling for him as always.

I don’t get the compensatory picks, like do we have them or not or when is it official? Like is it 100% we’re gonna get them?

thanks

I don’t get the compensatory picks, like do we have them or not or when is it official? Like is it 100% we’re gonna get them?

thanks

I will not believe the Saints have any compensatory picks until they are announced and officially designated. The NFL will likely change the formula and the Saints will be left out, again.

I’m trying to back track thru this, has the money been announced? I’ll be sick if it’s less than what we offered.

This should be a lesson to current Saints players and free agents alike (2 years running, and even occurred with a team leader in Mark Ingram last season).

If the Saints and Loomis make you an offer, it’s going to be a fair offer and likely at or above market value... You need to engage and respond to the team, or they will simply move on to another option. Ingram blew it, and ended up with basically the same money on a contending Ravens team..
Bell blew it, and ended up in the arm pit of the NFL for less money.

It seems like even if the Loomis deals don't have the eye-popping numbers, they have a good amount of signing bonus/immediate cash money (i.e. real money instead of just giant numbers on the back end of a long contract), and are short enough to where the players can hit the market again in just a year or two.

[edit]: Congrats Bell, hope you continue to ball out with your new team!

Bell should be livid!

He lost 4.5 mil, that is a lot of money to any plaeyer unless you are a top 10 QB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom