N/S Vonn Miller Under Criminal Investigation; May be on way out of Denver... (1 Viewer)

This sounds like the media is bored and have nothing else to talk about. Reading the text messages screenshot, there was no threat being made. He's in a relationship with another woman and got his ex pregnant and is disappointed. Wishing someone have an abortion is not the same as I'm going to make you have one. She put their business in the public to make him look bad and is now trying to clean it up with her new statement. From what I've read this is non-news story.

Von Miller (allegedly) wished miscarriage on her when she said she was pregnant, then verbally and physically abused her. She posted screenshots from her text messages.

Whether he gets charged or not he seems like a real piece of you know what.
Text messages can be manipulated, by the so called receiver of a message(s). They can be edited in ways that appear they came from someone. They would need to get the actual phone from Miller and see what he ACTUALLY sent. Just saying.

Nothing to see here says Antonio Brown, Josh Gordon, etc...
The NFL players union will take care of this and Von will be back cashing checks in no time.

I've seen his supposed texts all over Twitter. I assume she got them from the phone carrier because anyone with a brain knows he can prove her wrong if she messed with the conversation.
The guy is a sick man if this is all true and have a special place for people like him when its all said and done.

He actually gave a diluted sample. You can drink gallons of water and pass simple drug tests. The better ones test for specific gravity . The latter is the one I had to pass to get my current job
Ok, I'm remembering this part of the story:

And the NFL didn't decide to extend his ban to an entire season? Just ridiculous. If that's Cam Jordan, it's a 2 year ban at minimum.

Von Miller (allegedly) wished miscarriage on her when she said she was pregnant, then verbally and physically abused her. She posted screenshots from her text messages.

Whether he gets charged or not he seems like a real piece of you know what.

Two sides to every story, these women aren't always victims it's just the role they play when the guy wants out.

I've seen his supposed texts all over Twitter. I assume she got them from the phone carrier because anyone with a brain knows he can prove her wrong if she messed with the conversation.
The guy is a sick man if this is all true and have a special place for people like him when its all said and done.
To get text messages from a phone carrier requires a subpoena.

Nothing funny here. Sad, really. Do not get why people enjoy laughing at, or find their own comedy in events such as Miller’s. Just me.
I don't give a damn about Miller. I quoted the comment I found funny considering the timing of it. Also if I find something funny, I laugh. What is this, all of a sudden the serious board?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom