NFL Vontaze Burfict calls out Goodell and states that NFL games are rigged. (1 Viewer)

Saint Taysom

MultiTool Tool
Reaction score
In a recent interview sited by CBS Sports and linked from BR here:

Burfict says that NFL games are rigged by officials who get to dictate the outcomes of games by choosing to throw flags or not throw them.
I believe Burfict is an idiot, but not about this... for him to call out Goodell and question the integrity of the game, he’s pretty much guaranteeing that he’s finished in the NFL, but I believe he’s right when it comes to the manipulation of outcomes.

Well, we didn’t get that flag(s) last year in the NFCCG. So.......

Fixed it for you... because most folks forget about the blatant blow to the head Brees took in overtime on the pass that was intercepted... and ultimately led to the game ending.
16B78A98-FE32-438A-A4EA-471742C9E2BE.jpeg
Meanwhile in the Pats/KC game, Brady got hit across the chest... flag flies for a personal foul... Pats get the W.

Just watching the games all my life it certainly feels like there are moments when the officials decide to intervene to favor or alter the odds of a given outcome, or to slow the momentum of a team about to blow the other out early.

I can’t disagree with his perception, whether or not he’s a knucklehead on other things

Fixed it for you... because most folks forget about the blatant blow to the head Brees took in overtime on the pass that was intercepted... and ultimately led to the game ending.
16B78A98-FE32-438A-A4EA-471742C9E2BE.jpeg
Meanwhile in the Pats/KC game, Brady got hit across the chest... flag flies for a personal foul... Pats get the W.

And don't forget the 1st no-call for interference by Robey-Coleman earlier in the game

I don't believe it's rigged, I just believe it's massive incompetence.

If it is fixed, please tell me how the Saints, who apparently it's rigged against, are 8-2.

If it's truly fixed.....then is it driven by Vegas or by Goodell's agenda?

Also, please let me know who it's rigged for so they will make the Super Bowl.....or are we only calling it after we see "incompetent" calls, and changing our narrative week to week on who its rigged for.

If it is fixed, we should absolutely be able to predict some of the winners this weekend, solely on the refs agendas.

Yet, still, our gamblers on here continue to hover around 50%, despite this rigged league.

There is no question that certain teams are officiated differently than others.

Do you recall ever watching a Patriots game and seeing a ticky-tack bad call like "hands to the face" or "illegal contact" on the complete opposite side of the play called to extend drives?

Do you ever see those extremely late flags after a big third down stop happen to the Cowboys?

Perhaps it is more of an unconscious bias than anything sinister, but who knows.

I do think the clown they have in New York officiating replay reviews is up to no good though. I've felt that way about him ever since he was an on-field official.

In past years, I'd say this is BS. However, after the Championship game against the Rams, then watching the so-called officiating this year, I'm hard pressed to dissagree with the guy. There are many calls in a game I just have to shake my head at.

Then, there's the Green Bay/Detroit game, and the Dallas/New York Jets game. It really looked like the Ref's were doing all they could to give the game to Green Bay, and the other to Dallas.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom