NFL Vontaze Burfict calls out Goodell and states that NFL games are rigged. (1 Viewer)

I will say this as a follow up to my previous reply. I noticed a couple folks left me the ol'face palm...well bless their hearts...i don't want to kill their NFL fairy tale afterall... I still love watching this Man Soap Opera we know as the NFL. What else we gonna watch???

Some factual data to prove that the NFL plays hard and dirty on all potential leverage points: Officiating, Unfair Player Discipline, Joke Appeals Process, No Head Coaches Union, A Union for Part-time Officials, TV Black Out Rules(still in effect), Non-guaranteed Player Contracts, PSL Seats, No Pay Now for Superbowl Half-time Show Entertainers, Tax Payer Publicly Funded Stadiums for Billionaire Owners, Limited Roster Size with mandatory players sitting, and finally suspension for medicinal use of CBD which is 100% Legal Nationwide.

The NFL is not rigged exactly like Pro Wrestling.

BECAUSE

The NFL is much more sophisticated and run like a well oiled NAZI Regime by Furor Roger "The Dodger" Goddell

The NFL is augmented through an inherent algorithm of the following forces at play on a yearly basis: NFL Narrative Bias, dictated internal policy by NFL, inherent bias by emboldened Refs which are beyond reproach or consequence of their job performance i.e. New Pass Interference being totally ignored, and FINALLY a very select few Refs or Bad Actors that Gamble on the Sport and we will NEVER know whom they are because they don't exist of course.

I don't believe it's rigged, I just believe it's massive incompetence.

If it is fixed, please tell me how the Saints, who apparently it's rigged against, are 8-2.

If it's truly fixed.....then is it driven by Vegas or by Goodell's agenda?

Also, please let me know who it's rigged for so they will make the Super Bowl.....or are we only calling it after we see "incompetent" calls, and changing our narrative week to week on who its rigged for.

If it is fixed, we should absolutely be able to predict some of the winners this weekend, solely on the refs agendas.

Yet, still, our gamblers on here continue to hover around 50%, despite this rigged league.
If it were merely incompetence, there would have been REAL ramifications on blatant bad calls/no calls.

As it is, there is absolutely no accountability for officials. At the very least, this makes the system suspect.

Bottom Line Facts:
The NFL has a special classification which protects/excludes it from scrutiny of “fixing games” vs your normal competing sporting leagues in other sports.

- NFL is classified LEGALLY as “Entertainment”

ALSO

- Professional Wrestling is also classified as “Entertainment”

Draw your own educated conclusion folks.

btw...I still enjoy the games, but realize the NFL has a narrative they want to push and they execute it through their PART-TIME REFS. There are many subtle ways to do this with SELECT officials.

The conclusion I come to is NFL has official betting lines which makes it gambling. Gambling is highly regulated. Gambling attracts crime. Crime pays.

Additional honorable mentions conclusions. There is no fantasy wrestling. There is no fanduel or draftkings for wrestling. There are no stadium deals for wrestling. Wrestling is not football.

its not about being centrally rigged or scripted so maybe it’s not the right terminology.

it’s “influenced by bias” as to when a ref decides to reach for a flag or not. You see it in obvious “make up calls”. You see the obvious bias in refusal to enforce PI challenge rule and make the right calls.
I never paid for anything that I knew wasn't right so why do people continue to support or pay for a product that blatantly continue to screw the intellect of fans. Here's my observation

1. Your okay with what’s happening. You can agree with it.

2. Do acceptance means you stop trying to change it?

If your ok with the product then stop complaining and keep spending your money and just accept it for what it is but if you do that you would never change it in the future. Taking accountability or agreeing to start doing something about it can change the outcome and remode the product into what it actually can become. You the fans have the key

For all the naysayers, the concept is simple, where there is $ there is corruption. When there is that much money on the line, it’s not left up to chance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom