NFL Vontaze Burfict calls out Goodell and states that NFL games are rigged. (1 Viewer)

I don't believe it's rigged, I just believe it's massive incompetence.

If it is fixed, please tell me how the Saints, who apparently it's rigged against, are 8-2.

If it's truly fixed.....then is it driven by Vegas or by Goodell's agenda?

Also, please let me know who it's rigged for so they will make the Super Bowl.....or are we only calling it after we see "incompetent" calls, and changing our narrative week to week on who its rigged for.

If it is fixed, we should absolutely be able to predict some of the winners this weekend, solely on the refs agendas.

Yet, still, our gamblers on here continue to hover around 50%, despite this rigged league.

My opinion is that it’s nuanced, to fit the narrative of the week/month/season that they want. Not outright rigged, just guided a bit and scripted to fit the directive the league has for that season.

This coming from a guy that can’t even name the players on the Saints yet is always in the midst of a controversial thread around here. Why post so many quotes over a joke? You obviously don’t get the running NFL meme jokes with that conspiracy attached to them. No one made this political but you.

I can name the players on the team, thank you very much. Getting my wires crossed over the name of one player doesn't mean I can name them.

Why post so many quotes over a joke? Because the Epstein meme is political in nature. It is Q-Anon conspiracy bullshirt.

Last edited:
I can name the players on the team, thank you very much. Getting my wires crossed over the name of one player doesn't need I can name them.

Why post so many quotes over a joke? Because the Epstein meme is political in nature. It is Q-Anon conspiracy bullshirt.

Shock as I think you know, I’m independent and not at all with Q anon or any of those groups right or left, and I don’t think for a moment that Epstein killed himself.

Why does it have to be Burfict of all people? I wish we had a story with these headlines:

Paul Tagliabue Opines NFL Officiating is Biased.

Bipartisan Congressional Establishes Guilt in NFL Corruption Hearings.

Breaking News: ESPN Investigation Proves Las Vegas Influenced NFL Officiating.

Why does it have to be Burfict of all people? I wish we had a story with these headlines:

Paul Tagliabue Opines NFL Officiating is Biased.

Bipartisan Congressional Establishes Guilt in NFL Corruption Hearings.

Breaking News: ESPN Investigation Proves Las Vegas Influenced NFL Officiating.

AHAHAHAHAHHA! Like ESPN is going to jeopardize its NFL broadcast rights by exposing them.

Did you know that the Dome is already booked for a Monster Truck show on the day of this year's NFCCG?

I guess we're not hosting it.
Those get booked years in advance in every city. The NFL/NBA have priority, so it’ll get moved if the Saints host.
It happened in Denver when the WWE had to move because the Nuggets made the playoffs and had to host.

He could be correct... but it's Burfict, maybe the dirtiest player ever (besides Conrad Dobler). So I'm not ready to just jump on the bandwagon.

Just the “challenge” for PI sham is proof enough. How is it that these calls are not getting overturned when there is clear video replay? It’s way more than incompetence. When the bottom line is MONEY, then the game becomes impure in a way, for lack of better term

• 1Like
Reactions: red
Just the “challenge” for PI sham is proof enough. How is it that these calls are not getting overturned when there is clear video replay? It’s way more than incompetence. When the bottom line is MONEY, then the game becomes impure in a way, for lack of better term
This is my biggest issue. Tony Dungey addressed this on The Dan Patrick Show a few weeks back. Yet the NFL remains mum.

I have absolutely no respect for the NFL and how they run things but it is truly rich to me that Burfict would try to play the 'victim' card. The guy is so talented, but he has always been a thug on the playing field. Some of the outrageous hits he has done over the years are with any defense. He deserved everything he got in this case as there is no place in this league for players looking to hurt another player intentionally.

BINGO!!!! When you think about it ? It’s Like The Ultimate efff Fuuu by the Refs & it’s like they’re saying....SEE WATCH US SHOW YOU WHOM HAS THE FINAL DECISION....

Those badtards... lol ? They DGAF!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom