VooDoo 1-0 on 2013 season (1 Viewer)

RT3

SR is my life!
Reaction score
nice OT season opening win at home against the division-rival Predators :worthy:

hate the 2 safeties the O gave up though... that's concerning :covri:

They still exist. Wow
yeah shocking I know... it's nowhere near what it was when Benson owned the team (the league in general isn't up to what it was before it went belly up and the AF2 became the new AFL)

as it is... the VooDoo went to the playoffs last season... so they got something to build off of

I have honestly not seen one micro-second of advertising for them. Kind of strange. I use to know most of the players and go to a couple games now and then, but now, I don't know one player in the entire league unless skylar green is still there. The afl really needs to fold soon.

I have honestly not seen one micro-second of advertising for them. Kind of strange. I use to know most of the players and go to a couple games now and then, but now, I don't know one player in the entire league unless skylar green is still there. The afl really needs to fold soon.
Jordan Jefferson is the starting QB for the Pittsburgh Power if that helps :hihi:

but to your point... it looks kind of cheaply run

I remember when Benson owned the team... the lower bowl was pretty full and the upper bowl had a good crowd... I think the VooDoo had like 10K in those days

now... it looks like a Tulane game in the Superdome... you can go there and study for a final

I caught a couple of minutes of the game on Cox4. What was the announced attendance? 485? If ticket prices are not that expensive I may go to the Iowa game this Sat. Also the uni's look horrible now. What happened to those wicked purple uni's they had in the Benson days?

I caught a couple of minutes of the game on Cox4. What was the announced attendance? 485? If ticket prices are not that expensive I may go to the Iowa game this Sat. Also the uni's look horrible now. What happened to those wicked purple uni's they had in the Benson days?
I hate the current unis... they had purple/white and all purple in the 1st year they returned from hiatus... then they went to this all black junk last season... I hope they change the unis soon

edit: and this is the 1st time I remember the VooDoo's helmets having a stripe... pretty sure that's new this season

Their website doesn't even work to buy tickets. Click buy and it links back to the homepage... heh.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom