VooDoo Are Playoff Bound (1 Viewer)

RT3

SR is my life!
Reaction score
VooDoo get the help they needed... Shock beat the Storm... will be the # 4 seed and going to Philly to face the Soul next week in the American Conference Semis

Oh... the 10-8 Chicago Rush and 10-8 Spokane Shock are going home... while the 9-9 Georgia Force and 8-10 New Orleans VooDoo are in

VooDoo got in on tiebreakers... won head-to-head over Cleveland (54-42 in week 15 in Cleveland)

won margin of victory over Tampa (won by 19 in NOLA... lost by 1 in Tampa... trying to forget that loss in TB though... it really really hurt)

# 4 New Orleans VooDoo @ # 1 Philadephia Soul

Sat. July 28 6:05 PM Central Time

VooDoo lost to the Soul 63-62 back in week 2 in the Graveyard (1st game of the season for both teams... way back on March 18)

I'd be surprised if we beat the Soul.
yes that would shock me too... esp. considering the VooDoo are coming into the game on a 3-game losing streak.

as it is... after last season's 3-15 debacle... I'm just glad they're in. See if they can continue to improve next season under O'Hara and Marcum

hey... if anyone can get a down team to shock the world in the AFL playoffs... it's Marcum and O'Hara

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom