Voodoo getting creamed (1 Viewer)

thanks for the headsup. I just switched it over. At least it could be in HD!! Stonewall is up there I think he said.

Anyway - how does this work exactly? Is this a minor league of sorts and players can be called up ala MLB??

thanks for the headsup. I just switched it over. At least it could be in HD!! Stonewall is up there I think he said.

Anyway - how does this work exactly? Is this a minor league of sorts and players can be called up ala MLB??

nfl europa is developmental league. arena is a gimmick.

well make that 50 to 13. Too funny they are talking that Andy Kelly (sp?) is HOF?? I didn't know AFL even had HOF.

try 64. this is embarassing. i love the voodoo but they are not trying at all, this is pathetic

Brooks?
shrug.gif

nfl europa is developmental league. arena is a gimmick.

nfl europa is a joke. the arena league is far more respected by everyone except running back coaches

at least you can see these games and we have a local team playing

i mean it's offseason and you can only talk about drew brees's shoulder or the hornets coming back so many times

next week we're gonna have a QB controversy. kelly or bellisari?????? talk about the saints when their season gets closer. it's not like they're gonna fold soon from lack of interest. geez

The voodoo had some real bad breaks go against them in the 2nd quarter and never recovered. As far as the QB, Andy Kelly is one of the all-time greats in the Arena League. The only problem is that he is also the oldest player in the league. If only Benson would have signed Adrian McPherson to the Voodoo. He may not be a great NFL player, but he is one hell of an arena player.

Replace is with was. McPherson is an AFL back-up QB.

You are correct. Thanks for the correction. He's not even on the active roster for Grand Rapids. Apparently he got traded there or something. He must have lost "it" when he was with the Saints because the two games are completely different.

The voodoo had some real bad breaks go against them in the 2nd quarter and never recovered. As far as the QB, Andy Kelly is one of the all-time greats in the Arena League. The only problem is that he is also the oldest player in the league. If only Benson would have signed Adrian McPherson to the Voodoo. He may not be a great NFL player, but he is one hell of an arena player.

NO on McPherson. Something is wrong with him. Cut from Saints and couldn't stick with another NFL team, was putting up good numbers in Austin and then was traded to the Rampage and he is a back-up. Seems something is just not right with either his attitude or just classroom football smarts or whatever that would keep such an athlete OUT of a starting line-up.

I don't know what it is, but something behind the scenes has to be prevelant.

nfl europa is a joke. the arena league is far more respected by everyone except running back coaches

at least you can see these games and we have a local team playing

i mean it's offseason and you can only talk about drew brees's shoulder or the hornets coming back so many times

next week we're gonna have a QB controversy. kelly or bellisari?????? talk about the saints when their season gets closer. it's not like they're gonna fold soon from lack of interest. geez
ther

dude, arena league can't hold a candle to NFL offseason or for that me taking a nap. it is a gimmick league.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom