VOODOO is the hottest team in the AFL!!! HOO HAA!!!! (Calling all fans to arrange to meet our team at the AIrport!) (1 Viewer)

dninc

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Im wondering if anyone know all the forums where Voodoo AFL is discussed and can start arranging right now about getting to the Airport to welcome them home.. we need to start Celebrating our AFL and Hornets teams now, they are the best in their game..

Can't believe All of New Orleans Teams are this hot.. WOW

They are definitely making me regret my decision not to renew my season tickets this year. I love the VooDoo games and have only been to one so far this year. What a great ending to the game today - I was listening on the radio. Can't wait to see the highlights on the news. GO VOODOO!!

We will see in the coming 2 weeks how for real we are. Beating Colorado on the road was a great win. Now we have San Jose and Dallas. If we can pull off one of even two wins (which I feel we have a really good chance to) we will have to be considered a legitimate contender for the Arena Bowl.

I hope we can get a huge crowd out to the Graveyard on Saturday night to support another great team that we have in New Orleans

If your looking for the latest news you can also check out VooDooReport.com along with the message boards on the Arenafootball.com and Arenafan.com is also a great source of news and stats.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom