VooDoo vs. Destroyers (7pm N.O. Arena) (1 Viewer)

We had a great win but had a few injuries towards the end of the game. I noticed curran was shaken up and never returned and brown our CB got shaken up. Are they ok? Anyone know?

The night would have been complete if DX could have hit that last second hook to beat the Suns...ah well. Voodoo looked good.

What ever happened to that CB that played for the Saints a little bit? I liked him a lot.

It almost satisfies my craving for football during the offseason.

The night would have been complete if DX could have hit that last second hook to beat the Suns...ah well. Voodoo looked good.

What ever happened to that CB that played for the Saints a little bit? I liked him a lot.

It almost satisfies my craving for football during the offseason.

Dang Suns:(

Monty Mongomery? I dunno but he was really good

Next game i'm drinking. I saw Michael Lewis "Beerman" about 10 rows in front of us. The end was pretty neat when our QB was throwing the ball to the fans instead of kneeling it like in the NFL (the second one he threw went to the fans 2 rows in front of me). They have some odd rules in the arena football but it was enjoyable.

Couldn't believe Sean Payton and his son went to the game... made the night worth it when they showed them on the big screen.

Next game i'm drinking. I saw Michael Lewis "Beerman" about 10 rows in front of us. The end was pretty neat when our QB was throwing the ball to the fans instead of kneeling it like in the NFL (the second one he threw went to the fans 2 rows in front of me). They have some odd rules in the arena football but it was enjoyable.
You can't kneel in Arena Football. Under the 1 minute rule, you have to try to advance the ball, and the clock will not run if you make negative yardage. So, the only way to run out the clock is to throw passes, or run the ball and hope to make positive yardage.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom