VooDoo vs. Soul Gameday Thread (1 Viewer)

Soul 14 VooDoo 6 End 1st Qtr

big fullback (Alajajian) got the VooDoo's 1st TD of 2012 w/ a heck of a power run... PAT was no good

VooDoo D gets a big turnover after a Philly TD was negated by penalty.

1:00 warning... VooDoo have a chance to make it a 1 point game at half... and get possession to start the 3rd qtr

And after a good 1st half for Alajajian... he had too much of a good thing (effort) to end the 1st half.

:09 seconds left... Soul keyed in on him for a loss... but he kept trying and trying... staying on his feet... time ran out as he went down at the Philly 5 for a 2 yd loss

Soul 28-20 VooDoo Halftime

They are playing better than last year, Offense is moving the ball, Defense is staying in there for the most part, especially with that turnover, and I'm not a fan of the unis, can't even see the numbers on the jersey, should have stayed with the all purple or the purple jerseys all together

They are playing better than last year, Offense is moving the ball, Defense is staying in there for the most part, especially with that turnover, and I'm not a fan of the unis, can't even see the numbers on the jersey, should have stayed with the all purple or the purple jerseys all together
i honestly think those VooDoo jerseys would be illegal in the NFL... kinda like the same reason the Saints will never have white jerseys and gold numbers/letters again

and I just saw why the VooDoo are playing better... we have AFL coaching legend Tim Marcum as our assistant head coach... him and O' Hara together... we'll be fine

great 1st play to start the 2nd half... Rocco to Bush for a TD... now the end of the 1st half hurts a bit more b/c the VooDoo would theoretically have the lead now.

Soul 28-27 VooDoo

Special teams gets a major turnover (I thought the ball was dead when it hit the side wall... which it looked like the fumble did before the VooDoo recovered it... though replay shows it may have hit legs and not the sideboards)... VooDoo ball down 2

Soul 42-40 VooDoo End 3rd Qtr

LJ Castille with an amazing catch for the TD... VooDoo have their 1st lead of the 2012 season

PAT no good... kicker, Shene, is down as his plant leg gets rolled up on... VooDoo gets the roughing the kicker penalty so VooDoo going for 2

pass action pass (yes the VooDoo used 1) draws a PI penalty... QB sneak by Rocco from .5 yd out... 48-42 VooDoo

Wow Payne... just wow

diving... getting interfered with... 1 handed... Touchdown... VooDoo leads again 62-56 w/ 2:51 left

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom