VoodooMan and Optimusaint in the Times Picayune (1 Viewer)

Optimusaint

robot in disguise
Reaction score
for the Christmas day edition of the paper, there was a full page spread in the sports section featuring costumed saints fans. the bottom two photos were of VoodooMan and myself. heres the bottom half of the page:

l_5785bcdff15578a3b3fcb88dbcc6e41c.jpg

Awesome!!! Nice pub.

Whatever happened to that calendar somebody was trying to put together of you guys?

Cool.. Do you have a link to the story?

Joe

Awesome!!! Nice pub.

Whatever happened to that calendar somebody was trying to put together of you guys?

its going to happen, but we couldnt organize in time to make one for the 2008 calender year. itll probably get done this summer for the 2009 calender year.

Cool.. Do you have a link to the story?

Joe

there was no story, it was a full page of photos with captions. right in the middle of the sports section.

I saw that and was gonna post about it, but I forgot too. What are the possibilities for next season? Are you gonna stay as the Chief or do you have any other ideas?

I saw that and was gonna post about it, but I forgot too. What are the possibilities for next season? Are you gonna stay as the Chief or do you have any other ideas?

im actually gonna finish my new fiberglass optimus prime suit that has an opening chest and a bunch more lighting. once i had the idea for master chief, i pushed Prime to the side. i wish i hadnt, because the old prime suit seemed to have more luck.

additionally, im currently designing a new Iron Man armor since the movie is coming out this year. that may end up getting painted black and gold.

optimusaint, that get-up is sick! where'd you get a costume like that?

Optimus I must say, your Halo outfit is bad@## but when you had the actual Optimus Prime suit on you looked awesome. Either way...props on making the paper. Your costumes a SHAWIING.

Yeah, I saw that too. Big ups to both of you.

I always keep an eye on the jumbotron (or whatever we call it) at home games to watch Optimus do the robot, and at one game my mother actually ran up to you and shook your hand. Props for the hard work.

Optimus I must say, your Halo outfit is bad@## but when you had the actual Optimus Prime suit on you looked awesome. Either way...props on making the paper. Your costumes a SHAWIING.

thanks man. im going to finish my fiberglass Prime suit for next season, so it'll make a comeback. the Halo suit is awesome, but apparently not good luck.

Yeah, I saw that too. Big ups to both of you.

I always keep an eye on the jumbotron (or whatever we call it) at home games to watch Optimus do the robot, and at one game my mother actually ran up to you and shook your hand. Props for the hard work.

thanks man! thats why i do it, to get people pumped up, and keep them smiling even when our team isnt doing so great. thats awesome that your mom likes it too! usually all the kids swarm around me.

Iron Man would look great in Black & Gold

i think so too. i should probably start on it soon.

Voodoo man and his son were on HBO's Inside the NFL a while back....It was Voodoo man Jr's first game I believe.....Optimus Saint my 4 year old son was pumped up the first time he seen Optimus Prime was a Saints fan!! I actually made him his own costume out of cardboard boxes at home!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom