Vote for Drew Brees FedEx Air & Ground® NFL Players of the Week of 11/28/06 (1 Viewer)

Drew Brees 57%
New Orleans' Drew Brees completed 21 of 30 passes for 349 yards and two touchdowns.

Joseph Addai 63%
Indianapolis' Joseph Addai ran for 171 yards and four touchdowns on 24 carries.

Brad Johnson 1%
Minnesota's Brad Johnson threw for 271 yards and three touchdowns, completing 27 of 41 passes.

Larry Johnson 9%
Kansas City's Larry Johnson carried 34 times for 157 yards and one touchdown.

Tony Romo 42%
Dallas' Tony Romo completed 22 of 29 passes for 306 yards and five touchdowns.

Shaun Alexander 28%
Seattle’s Shaun Alexander carried a franchise-record 40 times for 201 yards.

49% to 49% as of 3:44 pm Monday between Drew and Romo.

I voted for both and Drew is now at 48% and Romo at 50% and Jeff "Fishey" Fisher is first with SP at 28%.

I dont see how Drew can beat out Romo this week.

should brees lose in the voting, it's because fans like you. just go vote for brees, or go cheer for the boys.

romo did have a good day, but it's at home against an inferior opponent, and he's surrounded by tons of talents on offense and defense and coaching. brees can throw a thousand yards ten TDs with that supporting cast.

Brees is losing ground. If he wins this $5,000 gets donated to Children's Hospital in New Orleans under his name. You shouldn't even have to think about voting for Drew if you are a Saints fan but if you need a reason then I have stated. Vote for Drew!!!!

should brees lose in the voting, it's because fans like you. just go vote for brees, or go cheer for the boys.

romo did have a good day, but it's at home against an inferior opponent, and he's surrounded by tons of talents on offense and defense and coaching. brees can throw a thousand yards ten TDs with that supporting cast.

Did he actually say he didn't vote for Brees? I don't think so. I voted for Drew, but I believe if a neutral fan votes, Romo's day was more impressive and don't mention who they played cause the common fan will look at the stats, not at the opponent.

Odd though, cause don't I remember Brees winning this award earlier in the year? Guess who he played... the BUCS!

*New Orleans' DREW BREES completed 24 of 32 passes for 314 yards, three touchdowns and a passer rating of 136.7 in the Saints' 31-14 victory over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Brees completed first-quarter touchdown passes of 15 and 52 yards and added a 45-yarder in the third quarter to give the Saints their final margin of victory.

So umm... Romo had better numbers and he's gonna win the award. It's nice trying to get Brees to win, but every once in a while the player who should win the award wins it.

Still 44 -50 Romo. Come on VOTE !!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom