Vote for Drew Fed Ex Air/ records may be broken (1 Viewer)

Saviorbrees

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Dont forget to Show drew love and vote for him to win for the Fed Ex air award!! Also our offense is rolling! Drew brees is on pace to have almost 6800 passing yards and over 60tds! Also Willie Snead and Cooks both projected to go way over 2k receiving yards! Cooks also projected to to have over 30tds! Man could be a fun year if they even sniff getting close to these porjections. Defence is who we thought they were but lets just sit back and try and enjoy Drew Brees and what could be a even more prolific offense then in 2011!! Who Dat Baby and lets not give up hope yet guys!!! Playoffs are still a possibility very early!

I see overreaction Tuesday is in full effect. :hihi::hihi:

Being honest I see huge things out of our offense this year. I predicted we would be just as good if not better than 2011, and so far so good.

Now come on Defense!!!

if drew throws more balls like he did to cooks on his two td's,those were PERFECT, if he can keep doing that the rest of the year he is going to have his best season ever. And several fedex air awards as well.

LOL @ Jameis Winston winning it with 281 yards passing. Not to mention, Drew's highlight reel is only 40 seconds long and only shows one pass. Stafford's is two minutes long and shows him throwing screens that go for 8 yards. Winston got the same treatment with only one pass being shown too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom