Vote for the Superdome over the ATL sphincter dome (1 Viewer)

They really wasted a bracket for College Football stadiums... cute. They get outshine badly by NFL stadiums

Was up 1,300, Atlanta FC sent out a tweet, now down 1,300.

Looks like we're too far behind.
Plus if you vote multiple times you have to be careful since they change up the order.
?
Besides anyone who ranks the Superdome 7 and the Sphincter dome 2 is crazy to begin with.

Plus if you vote multiple times you have to be careful since they change up the order.
?
Besides anyone who ranks the Superdome 7 and the Sphincter dome 2 is crazy to begin with.
I agree with that. I couldn't figure out how we were 7th and Megatrons Butt Hole was 2nd.

No offense, but I consider myself a true saints fan through in though out, but if we are basing this solely on not teams but just on stadiums. MB stadium in ATL is the best in the NFL I've seen(on my quest to see all 32 stadiums), whoever did the stadium took the best out of every stadium out there and brought it to ATL. Don't knock it until you have been there, the superdome is the second worst place I've been to out of all the stadiums I been to. The worst was Qualcomm, I see why the Chargers left that place was falling apart and parking was horrible. Can't beat the cheap food either. On a side note that place is basically ours anyways when we play our fans fill that place up.

Lambeau is by far the best stadium I have been too. Fans are crazy nice.

USA Today is running a bracket madness about stadiums. Go vote for our stadium!!! We are barely winning.

LINK

Notice the BIAS against Louisiana: Superdome vs MB Stadium while the other 3 go up against stadium names that I am guessing a lot of folk don't know unless they look them up.

And LSU goes up against Penn St while the other 3 go up against Sanford (not STanford), Kyle, and Autzen Stadiums.

I also wonder how many folk don't realize that Tiger Stadium refers to LSU Tigers.

If you research "Tiger Stadium" what pops up most often is the Detroit Tiger Stadium for MLB!

FWIW, both Tiger Stadium and Superdome are losing by about 20 percentage points each...

Last edited:
?

But its a brand new, state of the art, multi-billion dollar..... bunghole!

:ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom