Vote Who dat Nation! We are losing to Bears fans! (1 Viewer)

saint_cajun78

Very Banned
Reaction score
C'mon guys we have come through everytime with the "W" for fans choice game of the week for us servicemen and women stations overseas on AFN network. Please get in and make your vote then send on to everyone you know by e-mail, phone, facebook, etc. Lets get this win and show everyone that Saints fans are the best in the league!

As it stands right now the Pats/Bears game is leading at 38% and we are in second place at 27%. Lets get this final push and take the lead! Who dat!

here is the link: http://myafn.dodmedia.osd.mil/fanschoice.aspx

Edit: I know there is another thread that has this link but its like 10 pages long. So I made this one just to highlight that we are behind for the first time since this came out at the beggining of the season.

Me too. We need more votes!

Bears 36%
Saints 29%

Lets keep it up.

Tried from my phone but after selecting the Saints/Rams game it didn't have a vote button. I'll have to try from my computer.

C'mon guys we have come through everytime with the "W" for fans choice game of the week for us servicemen and women stations overseas on AFN network. Please get in and make your vote then send on to everyone you know by e-mail, phone, facebook, etc. Lets get this win and show everyone that Saints fans are the best in the league!

As it stands right now the Pats/Bears game is leading at 38% and we are in second place at 27%. Lets get this final push and take the lead! Who dat!

here is the link: http://myafn.dodmedia.osd.mil/fanschoice.aspx

Edit: I know there is another thread that has this link but its like 10 pages long. So I made this one just to highlight that we are behind for the first time since this came out at the beggining of the season.

Voted -- closing the gap -- 36-29%

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom