Voting against Prime Time and against a play in which the Saints got abused (1 Viewer)

GW93

Original
Reaction score
A lot of you may have lost interest in NFL.com's "Greatest Plays" brackets since the three Saints entries were eliminated, but there's still reason to vote.

One, a Deion Sanders punt return for a TD when he was a Falcon is still in the running. It's up against "The Catch" at this point, so it probably doesn't stand a chance. But I'm still voting against it early and often.

Two, Marshawn Lynch's "Beast Mode" is still in the running. Its competition is a diving one-handed INT by Troy Polamalu, and it's currently kicking Polamalu's ***.

And since we all know gimmicky March Madness tie-ins are the most official of all rankings, I encourage you all to keep voting. :mwink:

NFL Bracketology 2013, Greatest Play Of All Time

Lynch's Beast Mode run was insane. Sure, it happened against us (I wish it didn't), but give that dude his props. Every damn one of our defenders had a chance to tackle him (some had multiple opportunities) and they failed miserably. He ran through our defense, making them look stupid, silly, and pathetic. It is one of the greatest plays in NFL history (definitely the playoffs).

The Lynn Swann's catch has NOTHING on a few of Lance's catches.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FAE5aMQwRiM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

and this

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BlHyGAw4ffY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lynch's Beast Mode run was insane. Sure, it happened against us (I wish it didn't), but give that dude his props. Every damn one of our defenders had a chance to tackle him (some had multiple opportunities) and they failed miserably. He ran through our defense, making them look stupid, silly, and pathetic. It is one of the greatest plays in NFL history (definitely the playoffs).

I have to agree. Any play that coins a new Madden feature is special.

Damn that Lynch run! It was an amazing play though. We should have known to practice more on our tackling after that loss.

I'm not saying it isn't an amazing play (although it was helped by some inept D on the Saints' part). I just don't want this particular play winning a pointless web poll that was designed with the intent of reminding people the NFL is a thing during March Madness.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom