W @ Panthers clinches 3rd seed, 2nd W vs. Steelers clinches 2nd Seed, & 3rd W vs. Panther clinches 1st seed. (1 Viewer)

Taker597

Hall-of-Famer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If Rams decides to drop a game. It moves 1st seed clinching scenario up a week.

At the moment... I don't expect all 4 seeds to go in on a 4 or 5+ game winning streak..

Needing to tie 14-2 to get 1st seed is a bit ridiculous and the Rams get the week 17 afternoon game. So, they will get a chance to rest starters if we have to win out.

Bad case scenario question, we finish 12-4 tied with the Bears...who gets the 2nd seed in that case?

Sean Payton is too experienced to let our team be unprepared in the home stretch. Look for the Saints to finish strong ?.

Getting Armstead back will be huge (pun intended).

Brandon Marshall is an ace in the hole, and I have a sneaky suspicion (as a poster has said in another thread) that CSP is waiting to unleash him in the postseason.

WhoDat!!!!!

:gosaints:

Our Defense has really come on strong and at the right time. Carolina, while dangerous is limping along and ripe for a beat down. We shut down the run and they are pedestrian. Pittsburgh will be tough but we have them at home. I think we will see a reemergence of our running attack lead by Ingram with a stong dose of a smothering defense to ride us into the 1 seed in the playoffs and beyond.

Our Defense has really come on strong and at the right time. Carolina, while dangerous is limping along and ripe for a beat down. We shut down the run and they are pedestrian. Pittsburgh will be tough but we have them at home. I think we will see a reemergence of our running attack lead by Ingram with a stong dose of a smothering defense to ride us into the 1 seed in the playoffs and beyond.

Agreed and definitely ready for the team to get home. As I’m sure they will be after 3 straight on the road.

We need to win out from here on out....that should be all there is from here on out....

Needing to tie 14-2 to get 1st seed is a bit ridiculous and the Rams get the week 17 afternoon game. So, they will get a chance to rest starters if we have to win out.

I think the league has the ability, and has shown inclination in the past, to bump kickoff times back in order to prevent this scenario from playing out. Unless I am missing something else, I would not be surprised to see the NFL move our game against CAR to the 3:05 time slot.

I would be shocked to see the NFL do anything. They want the Rams to be successful.

That is interesting, I can't remember them doing that before, but I believe you.

Dallas and Chicago dropping a game would be nice. Dallas is at Indianapolis and Chicago is home against the Packers so it's very possible that can happen this week.

Hit sCam hard & hit him often, he'll be rattled and fall apart at the seams. That being said, it's divisional and they are still in the hunt...it's going to be a dog fight.

I would be shocked to see the NFL do anything. They want the Rams to be successful.

That is interesting, I can't remember them doing that before, but I believe you.

Our final game against TB last year was flexed to the late time slot due to possible playoff implications.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom