W.Y.T.S. 2016: Atlanta Falcons (1 Viewer)

Domefan504

SR is my life!
Reaction score
Time for the FailClowns Deadspin review. Article does have language.

Why Your Team Sucks 2016: Atlanta Falcons

Imagine how embarrassing it must be to play for this coach. These players must just walk around all practice long going, “Daddddddddddddddddd…”
By the way, Kyle Shanahan is still here, and Roddy White recently accused him of driving him out of town. Forget for a moment that Roddy is old and decrepit and was gone from Atlanta regardless. I find it amusing that Shanny manages to make lifetime enemies literally EVERYWHERE he goes. He could stop at a gas station for coffee and walk out of there with at least three other customers wanting him shot and killed. It takes rare talent to be that repellent. I look forward to Julio Jones beating Kyle to death with his own shoes.
Your quarterback: Walking Panera Bread store Matt Ryan. Even Falcons fans can’t stand Matt Ryan. I’d rather suck without him than be good WITH him. I bet these fans would gladly trade Ryan straight up for Dak Prescott and five mint-condition Vick jerseys (Personally, I would turn the trade down but kinda hate myself for it).
What has always sucked: Take it from the legendary Spencer Hall: “I’ve lived in Atlanta four different times and keep trying to find some reason to like this team and maybe go to a game but the closest I ever got ended with their quarterback being indicted in a dogfighting ring and the coach fleeing to Arkansas. By the way: imprisonment or exile to Arkansas is how most large corporate ventures here end.”
Comments are good as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)