"WAAAAAALT!!!!" (The LOST Season 4 Thread) (1 Viewer)

Chairman_LMAO

Cartoonish Supervillain
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
:9: :worthy: :covri:

user-2736305_1163058530a.jpg

> Naomi? Dead
> Locke? Killer
> Ben? Trapped (But will still find a way to pwn all)
> Charlie? Dead
> Desmond? Really, really confused
> Jack? Still an insufferable ***
> Michael? BACK baby!
> WAAAAAAAAAALT? Spectral
> Jacob? :important:

Who ya got?

My money is on Ben. My money is always on Ben.

i blame grown men who dress up as a robot and go to the games for the abundance of losses...

A buddy of mine keeps telling me that they didn't actually get off the island. He said that the last scene with Jack telling Kate that they need to go back to the island was just a dream.

A buddy of mine keeps telling me that they didn't actually get off the island. He said that the last scene with Jack telling Kate that they need to go back to the island was just a dream.

Well then it would have to be more than the last scene that was a dream. It would have to be half of the last episode.

I finally started to watch this show when they put the entire series up on their website. I watched all three seasons in the past month.
After watching it all and am finally caught up to everyone else, I can only predict one thing with absolute certainty for this upcoming season...
Mary Tyler Moore will make an appearance as herself, but she will be able to breathe fire (more than she can in real life) and she will have breasts on her back as well as the front which will allow all of the cloned children on the island to all feed at the same time.
I have been saying this for months.

Instant%20Coffee.jpg

Has anybody seen the billboards saying, "Who are the Oceanic 6?"

Could that possibly mean only six people get off the island? It seems there would be some fame associated from "coming back from the dead." The media could dub such a group the "Oceanic 6."

We know Jack and Kate would be two of the six. So, who are the other four? I think we may find out who at least one other is come Thursday.

Can't wait for them to build on the Jacob angle. How many seasons did they say this was gonna last? IIRC it is 6 right?

If you could have one mystery solved from Lost, what would it be?

I just want to know what the hell that giant statue with 4 toes was, haha. It was just so random to me and weird that I just want to know who made it and WHY

If you could have one mystery solved from Lost, what would it be?

I just want to know what the hell that giant statue with 4 toes was, haha. It was just so random to me and weird that I just want to know who made it and WHY

the mystery is, when the hell is Dharma coming back to take their stuff back?....

If Benry wiped out the entire original settlement of Dharmites, why does Dharma still drop food?

What happened to all the kids who were kidnapped from the tailies?

Why did Naomi have a picture of Penny and Desmond?

What the heck is the smoke monster about?

How was Danielle able to survive child birth on the island?

What's the deal with Aaron?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom