Waco II... (1 Viewer)

Joe OKC

"Better Days"
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
WOW... This is amazing...

I posted this the other night but I deleted it..

This is issue with the church in Texas.. I am having real mixed emotions...

Did you government go in under the pretext of saving kids, when actually it's a farse, to do better than they did at Waco.

or was there actual child abuse...

What are your thoughts?

I was at the sale barn in Beebe Ar, and a menanite woman was wearing a long Blue cotton dress in 100* heat... She had a baby in her arms and that little baby was wearing the same damned Hot blue dress..., But that baby wanted for nothing in her arms.

Here is a link anyway...

Haun's Mill Massacre

Joe

What do you get when you cross David Koresh and Jeffery Dahmer?

Brunch Davidians.

What do you get when you cross David Koresh and Jeffery Dahmer?

Brunch Davidians.

Good One...

Wasn't the Salem Witch trials started by one girl saying something?

350 lawyers to volunteer to defend each kid... I hope that they don;t drive, we have an energy crisis gosh forbid... ;)

I just don;t know how Texas is gonna come out of this? Two times... "2-X" :covri:

Joe

Not wanting to bump my own thread....

Wonder what our Presidental Canidates have to say about all this;.

Joe

This Texas group is composed the grandchildren and great-grandchildren of a polygamist group which was raided in 1953 in Short Creek, Arizona.

The group has played a hopscotch game with local authorities between Arizona, Nevada and Texas for many years, skipping to the next state when necessary.

CNN
A dark history repeats for religious sect

ALONG THE ARIZONA-UTAH BORDER (CNN) -- A monument stands in a park in the twin cities of Hildale, Utah, and Colorado City, Arizona, commemorating the 263 children taken from their families during a predawn polygamy raid in 1953.

READ MORE
A dark history repeats for religious sect - CNN.com

As far back as 2006, some folks have claimed that Senator McCain took a hands-off approach to the FLDS, hinting that his campaign had accepted donations from the sect in Arizona and didn't want to offend them.

Senator John McCain Passes The Buck On Polygamy
Friday, 26 May 2006, 3:22 pm
Opinion: Suzan Mazur

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0605/S00396.htm

A Huguenot and Indian make a mix breed,

Joe

Sorry Joe, but any sect that routinely marries off girls as soon as they hit puberty to men old enough to be their grandfather needs to go the way of the dodo. This isn't an issue of wearing hot clothing. This is an issue of child abuse and sexual assault. The government waited way too long IMHO.

People see the short version of these sects and wonder why the women or children do not just leave.

There is a reason why the men do not allow their women or children access to the outside world.

These women and kids are told by their parents, religious elders, and all authority figures from the day that they are born that absolute submission to the men is the only thing that is keeping them from going straight to hell. This seems absurd to us, but htese kids have never seen TV, read a newspaper, or had any contact whatsoever outside of their own walls. So they have no frame of reference of what the world is really like. They have no reason to question their elders, and beleive that to do so is to go straight to hell. The mental abuse starts well before the sexual abuse.

An onother note, do you know how these groups get their income? Welfare fraud. Since each woman has many, many, children, and none of them are legally married, they all file for welfare as single mothers with no household income. Its quite a racket.

Sorry Joe, but any sect that routinely marries off girls as soon as they hit puberty to men old enough to be their grandfather needs to go the way of the dodo. This isn't an issue of wearing hot clothing. This is an issue of child abuse and sexual assault. The government waited way too long IMHO.

I agree with you... I do... I do not condone what those people did, nor do I stand up and say I agree with their life...

But there seems something odd about it all.. this started with a simple Phone call, a warrent issed, Kids taken, and so far there is no proof there ever was a phone or caller.

To me this worries me. In this respect... That the government can just come in if they do not like you. If someone called the cops and said I was selling dope, could the governemt just get a warrent, come in take my kids, and belongings saying that I had gotten them with dope selling money? It's almost like I was guilty until I proved innocence...

This is touchy, I wish that I hadn;t started this thread really, but there's really something odd here. It's almost like the Government is breaking the constitutution, under the guidelines of saving the kids...

By the same token, you can;t do wrong and hid behind the constitution either... I don;t know...

But I do know that I am interested in how all this will turn out, as just about every other religious group in the world... Be it a sect, or not.

------------------

Now today... I am still stunned by all this.. Again I say.. I do NOT support what they did...

I do not know... Sometimes I honestly feel that this is just a Farse... the government hiding behind saing the kids, while in truth they want to make up for Waco.

Waco had Guns for a Warrent, today has Child abuse violations.. yet still went in with swat and armed carriers, to a freindly people with no guns...

Was it a phone call that made it happen? Or was there an invesgigation all along? Was it the straw the broke the camels back? Could a Phone call end my life as I know it?

Why are the kids seperated from thier mothers, when they should be with the mothers right now. It should be the Men Behind bars for Rape, yet non of them are? IF the men raped young girls, they should be on trial.. Not the kids and Mothers... Why are the Men not behind bars here?

Nancy Grace says the Women left thier kids, while it was the state that seperated them, and where would you go in this situation.. Home...

I hate making this thread. But something is just not right here.. Us , them, or both.... and yes.. where are the boys?

this is gonna be a mess...

Joe

Last edited:
It's the friggin Bad Music I tell ya...

Now lets look at it Mathmaticaly... If we let them people alone, and saved the money to fight a terrorist. then we might just bust up a dirty nuke and save a whole lot more kids.. adults... Cats.. gasoline...

Vigilant inside people...

We got a whole lot of other kids to worry about.. and they break ****, disrespectful, steal, even kill...

Joe

Last edited:
i'm just not sure how to feel about this, Joe. i mean there is the issue of parenting and child protection, but i see your point about questioning the government's latitude in this regard.

No one asserts that child molestation is okay. It's how the government goes about discovering, apprehending and enforcing arbitrary social mores .... that is a continuing issue.

It'll be the IRS that brings them down...

Perfect time for a massacre, - Tax Season... ;)

But - If they did honestly did live off welfare, then throw the book at em...

Joe

Joe, I understand what your saying but to somehow infer that we should leave these people alone is misguided a bit. In fact its disturbing how a somewhat convincing argument can fool some people sometimes. If this is a serious cult and they are breaking the law, I mean state, local, federal types, my man you have to put your foot down. you know about this guy Warren Jeffs and the radical polygamist types who say that the US is evil and needs to be destroyed. I hate to say it but maybe Joe you are accepting some of the strict legalistic propaganda people like these put out, saying they can do what ever the hell they want and break the law, I repeat BREAK the law, and get away with it because some other people don't feel its a concern.

Kieth Olberman had a guest on last night on his show Joe who said that people brain wash their children into obedience and abuse them regurely. they program them to do do everything in their lives to fulfill their every wish. This ain't just about dope smokers man. this is serious stuff going on. Black adder has a nice quote by Orwell on his avatar, the greatest lie is to tell the truth in a time of universal deceit, it does not just apply to governments, it applies to people like me and you and these people too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom