Waco II... (1 Viewer)

I
But there seems something odd about it all.. this started with a simple Phone call, a warrent issed, Kids taken, and so far there is no proof there ever was a phone or caller.

To me this worries me. In this respect... That the government can just come in if they do not like you. If someone called the cops and said I was selling dope, could the governemt just get a warrent, come in take my kids, and belongings saying that I had gotten them with dope selling money? It's almost like I was guilty until I proved innocence...

This is touchy, I wish that I hadn;t started this thread really, but there's really something odd here. It's almost like the Government is breaking the constitutution, under the guidelines of saving the kids...

------------------

Why are the kids seperated from thier mothers, when they should be with the mothers right now. It should be the Men Behind bars for Rape, yet non of them are? IF the men raped young girls, they should be on trial.. Not the kids and Mothers... Why are the Men not behind bars here?

Joe

I'm not sure if it is the same in all states, but in KY an anonymous phone call to claim child endangerment is all that is needed for the kids to be removed from the home until an investigation is concluded. Guility until proven innocent? It seems so.

-----------

On the issue of why the men have not been arrested, I can only speculate that if none of the pregnant girls have informed who the father is, then the police cannot arrest anyone. I don't suppose that they could just arrest all of the men. There would have to be specific cases of rape.

All it takes is one child, even if the child is 17, complaining to child welfare to bring in the most invasive investigation and examination of you, your house and everything you do.

It happened to one of my wife's friends. Her daughter skipped school. She grounded the daughter. The daughter called child welfare and claimed abuse.

With cops present, child welfare investiators arrived at the house unannounced.

Are there plastic inserts in the unused electrical outlets?

Does the child have a separate bed?

Does the child have pajamas?

Does the child wear the pajamas?

Does the child sleep in their clothes?

Are the chilld's clothes clean?

Are the bed sheets clean?

How often are the bed sheets washed?

etc...etc...etc...ad infinitum

They had a legal page length checklist, front and back. The age of the "child" was not a consideration. The checklist for the 17-year-old was the same one they used for infants and toddlers, right down to having latches on the cabinets that contained cleaning liquids.

The woman lived under a microscope with periodic, unnanounced visits and inspections for several months.

The moment the girl turned 18, her mother threw her out on the street and told her never to come back.

I see your point now Joe...and agree. Could there have been a better way of dealing with this years ago? I suspect there was.

I just don;t know how Texas is gonna come out of this? Two times... "2-X" :covri:

OMG - They are claiming now that the original phone call that started all of this was a hoax. Therefore the search warrent was unfounded to begin with.

Joe

Want to ponder some things.

1. If this sect falls, who get the land and buildings? It's something like 1,000 acres I think, and multiple buildings of large scale.

2. They said 5 of the 400 children were below 18 and pregnent.

a. I wonder how many girls in the USA are below 18 and pregnent and not been in a forced situation.

b. all it will take for one of those girls to say she was behind the barn with the stable boy, and the whole thing's shot for texas IMHO.

st dude, I just don;t know either... as I stated on the other thread. I do know this.... Back in the old days...It was common for girls to marry young and people have large families, so that they could help work the farm.

It was OK for America back then...

and as I stated on the other thread, a part of me feels this was just a farse by the government all along.

Again, I don;t agree with them as a religion, or any other ways...

There will be violations of the law, but when it's all said and done, it will be mostly interstate commerce issues and tax returns...But that's just a guess...

I wish that I could draw a political cartoon... hint hint... hey sr.comer graphic guys....

Two females in pinoneer dress from waist down facing each other. [skirt, leg shoes] Behind each paif of legs and shoes are two little kids yelling at each other from a far. One side is Texas and the other lds, church whatever...

Caption:

"I'm gonna tell momma." - "No, your not!"

Joe

Last edited:
Just a tad more of the sauce could have kept this whole episode from being a story...

jj_logo_small.jpg

Just a tad more of the sauce could have kept this whole episode from being a story...

Damn ra, you get a quote...

No mention of Jesus at all huh?

Joe

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom