Wade Phillips and Pete Carmichael (1 Viewer)

Sorry but Dennis Allen and SP are not taking this team to another Super Bowl. We have nothing but yes men at position coaches and now we have one at DC. This team lacks talent and fire at the key defensive positions. Dennis Allen has never coached a winning defense. If your looking for change you need to get out the organization to fix our problems.
You're going to begging when Payton and Brees move on to come back and you have no idea how bad it can get.

Sorry but Dennis Allen and SP are not taking this team to another Super Bowl. We have nothing but yes men at position coaches and now we have one at DC. This team lacks talent and fire at the key defensive positions. Dennis Allen has never coached a winning defense. If your looking for change you need to get out the organization to fix our problems.

1. You're.

2. How on Earth do you know we have nothing but 'yes men' on our coaching staff? Are you serious? You don't know a single thing about how these men interact in their daily work life. Not a single thing.

Wade is not a good head coach. He's an elite D-coordinator. I wonder how he would do as a GM in charge of player personnel and let Loomis have the money piece

Wade is not a good head coach. He's an elite D-coordinator. I wonder how he would do as a GM in charge of player personnel and let Loomis have the money piece

If he's not a good head coach, what gives you the impression that he would make a decent personnel guy?

If he's not a good head coach, what gives you the impression that he would make a decent personnel guy?

Cross - That was just a hunch. I absolutely do not know. I've just wanted Wade back in this organization since GW left in some capacity. It's very likely we would have a good defense with Wade around.

Cross - That was just a hunch. I absolutely do not know. I've just wanted Wade back in this organization since GW left in some capacity. It's very likely we would have a good defense with Wade around.

Gotcha. I actually think Phillips was a better head coach than most give him credit for. But I don't think he has shown a propensity for finding the right players. He can coach up whoever they give him, but I have no idea how good he would be at assembling the right squad.

you complain about our having nothing but yes men, but you're asking to put a "yes" man at the top? that was probably his biggest fault in dallas.
but yes, agreed one of the top 3 d coord out there, but that is his ceiling.

Gotcha. I actually think Phillips was a better head coach than most give him credit for. But I don't think he has shown a propensity for finding the right players. He can coach up whoever they give him, but I have no idea how good he would be at assembling the right squad.

Interesting. Never thought of that. I just assumed he knew quality defensive players and never thought they might be provided to him and his skill is coaching them into elite teams.

Wade as defensive coordinator would be ideal here. Not HC. Some coaches need to stick with their niche. Rex Ryan is another one that should be a DC only.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom