Wade Phillips. New coach of Houston Gamblers (1 Viewer)

Has the Breakers coach been announced? Is Wade the only announcement so far?

The two presumed candidates for the Presidency in 2024 are going to be 82 and 78. If those guys can "run the country" I don't see why you can't have an 86 year old run a minor league football team :hihi:
However, I think most of us agree that the country shouldn’t be run from the old folks home either.

While we are on the subject of Mora. 20 year anniversary of this gem:

I've always preferred the "diddly poo" rant.

The two presumed candidates for the Presidency in 2024 are going to be 82 and 78. If those guys can "run the country" I don't see why you can't have an 86 year old run a minor league football team :hihi:
I think an argument can be made as to which of the jobs requires more hours at work and less with family or on the golf course...

I think an argument can be made as to which of the jobs requires more hours at work and less with family or on the golf course...

giphy-1.gif

Jim Mora. He has USFL experience.

Sure he did, but with Baltimore, not Houston.. I'd take my guy & former original Gamblers WR coach/ offensive mastermind/guru of the run-n-shoot offense June Jones in a click of a heartbeat!.. Proving he hasn't lost a beat, just go back recently to the XFL & the Houston franchise.. 5-0, that offense was sick!.. Just like back in 84, nothing's changed, he's still the same.. (quiet compared to Mouse Davis.. LoL) ..IMO, he needs to be the HC!

Wade Philips, pfffft.. please!

NW.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom