Wait List Update (1 Viewer)

After nearly 10 years on the wait list, I am officially a Saints season ticket holder! I was able to nab a pair of terrace seats this morning.

Just curious how you guys were able to snag non club seat pairs? I've been on the wait list since 06 and got the call about the club tickets but not any others.

I am like 52,000 on the list haha. I am going to just buy some season tickets from someone for about 1300.

Just curious how you guys were able to snag non club seat pairs? I've been on the wait list since 06 and got the call about the club tickets but not any others.
I think I just got lucky. Majority of the available seats available were plaza/club but when she said they had literally one set of 2 available in the 600s I was like um, yep, this is a no brainer.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I think I just got lucky. Majority of the available seats available were plaza/club but when she said they had literally one set of 2 available in the 600s I was like um, yep, this is a no brainer.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Awesome, I'm honestly happy for you and hope to get lucky one day

I was one of the first on the wait list - remember that i had discussed great seats in 500s with a table rep at the Zurich Classic back in 2006 - we drafted Reggie that morning - went home, discussed with wife, next day went back and guy said everything was sold out. I gave him my info and said if anything ever opens up - call me. Went to every game since doing Sunday morning stubhub. Starting in 2012 they called regarding club seats i couldn't afford. Then in 2014 they called with 2 of the $350 seats (day before my wedding) and i grabbed them.

The problem is the resale market - at $350 per seat per game the clubs are hard to resell for a profit. Upstairs - resellers will get most of their money back from the Patriots and Atlanta alone - everything else is profit. Why would you give that up?

Yep. That's the rub. Certain seats are under priced and others are over priced and the guy that gets screwed is the guy wanting reasonably priced seats to take his family. Scalpers buy up the 600 seats and family guy gets offered the plaza club for $2,000 per.

My advice for a pair of terrace seats is to call literally every day. Doesn't matter if you have gotten a call/email or not. They will sell tickets to anyone. If you want tickets, just call. If they don't have what you want, call back the next day. You just have to luck up and call at the perfect time, right after someone either relocates or gives up their rights.

I got a call today...! But I was sleep! Will call tomorrow morning first thing..!! WHODAT!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom