Wait...Morten Anderson and Brian Hansen made music (and a creepy album cover) together?! (1 Viewer)

Wow.. i have to say, i thought I knew all there was to know about the Saints teams of the 80s- i was wrong, i never knew about this... either that, or i blocked it out.

That album cover is eerily reminiscent of Wham! And that isn’t a good thing...

On another note, years ago when i was in my 20s, i knew a girl who told me she’d dated Brian Hansen when he played for the Saints- and when she was 15 years old... though, truth be told, judging by that album cover, i’m kinda surprised he was interested in girls at all.

Not sure why this has never been discussed, but I was aware of it. The cassette tape has a photo of Morton in a yellow fishnet shirt IIRC.

Sort of like this?

CsZciHXUkAAtto9.jpg:large

I'm going to bring that look back.

Wow.. i have to say, i thought I knew all there was to know about the Saints teams of the 80s- i was wrong, i never knew about this... either that, or i blocked it out.

That album cover is eerily reminiscent of Wham! And that isn’t a good thing...

HeartyEvilCrustacean-size_restricted.gif

God I hope those short shorts never get popular again

Not sure why this has never been discussed, but I was aware of it. The cassette tape has a photo of Morton in a yellow fishnet shirt IIRC.

Yeah it does. God I’m glad that decade is over and there werent social media history like now. And sadly I did have a shirt like that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom